• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Castro AAC

Hello, im programming newbie, what programs/codes/languages you used to create this AAC?

I sent files to @Raggaer already.

MFeRlPG.png

Well the AAC is pretty much stopped at this point by two main causes
  • Fucking exams in 20 days
  • Blade and Soul MMORPG coming out in 10 days
So I need to find time to study but I also want to no-life this MMORPG so the AAC will need to wait :p

However its not dead. Its currently working but lacking Guild wars, SMS donations and House bids

Its been a long time since I worked on this. On these months I learned some new tricks about Go

Thing is my time for this project is limited down to some hours a day but I will anyways try to finish it

• I added new methods to the lua parser but i cant still think about good methods people will want to use so they dont need to use PHP to create their page systems
  • The installer will now ask you for mysql login details and for a database name. (so you dont need to deal with the .ini file)
  • I will move the .ini to mysql. easier to edit and read
Im looking for functions or 'things' that people want into the lua parser for their custom pages c:

As @Peonso pointed out on the first page of this discussion the config file is now moved to the database and you will be able to edit / view them on admin panel

Im also thinking on an auto-updater that fetchs from github releases (with a option to update or not)

Cool to see somebody doing an AAC i Go. I'm afraid not many people will know how to customize it though.
That's why I haven't actually written DevAAC in Go but in PHP instead :/

Looks great though, I hope you can get most features of AAC in this!

Cool to see somebody doing an AAC i Go. I'm afraid not many people will know how to customize it though.
That's why I haven't actually written DevAAC in Go but in PHP instead :/

Looks great though, I hope you can get most features of AAC in this!

Yeah thats why I added the option to use lua for custom pages but since I dont really need it (I know Go) I cant figure the use cases of it

hehe thanks

Looks great, i will for sure use it on my upcoming server :)

I rewrote the LUA system of the AAC now you can use some sort of ORM I made so for example...

Code:
local account = require("account")
account = account.loadWhere("id = 1")
return account

Then you can use it on a template like this

HTML:
<div class="panel-body">
        [[ index .Lua "Name" ]]
</div>

apart from loadWhere you can do Insert, Load, Delete, Exists

for example

Code:
local test = {}
test["Id"] = 1
tt = account.load(test)

Now tt contains all info from account of ID 1

Last edited:
Some update
  • I am rewriting some ugly code
  • Added support for Tibia 11 login thanks to @Yamaken. But Im not sure if TFS will handle this or the AAC should
  • Added new LUA methods for some database tables
I will commit tomorrow =)

^Thanks

I need to record my coding sessions developing the new AAC core so theres a teamviewer meeting up if anyone is interested

m16-282-581

Back