• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Caution!

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
Do NOT click this and see what happens V

The [Do not Click URL-Link]

Rules:

* If you die do not complain at Sizaro.
* If you shit your pants, please click on the following link: Link .
* If you hate me, please do not hate me anymore.
* If Sizaro are protek, please let him be protek and you are not protek.
* As Sizaro said, he cannot do something if you died watching this link, as you should'nt..

Last edited:
Yeah, just zoom in max and take a look around, o_O it's working! And my new shiny speakers was acting strange, just turn them on and move this thingy on website :O

@edit
OMFG! I can see my dead tibia char ghost, OMG <RIP>..[connection terminated]

Yeah, just zoom in max and take a look around, o_O it's working! And my new shiny speakers was acting strange, just turn them on and move this thingy on website :O

@edit
OMFG! I can see my dead tibia char ghost, OMG <RIP>..[connection terminated]

00:21 You are dead.

Now, please return your loot to Sizaro and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again, and then return your loot to Sizaro, and then go die again. Then do nothing!

I died, but I had Aol.

Thread Status: Fail.

Yeah, but I expected something like that, and for real, I have turned off speakers, and I was prepared for stupid emo pictures with flashing ketchup eyes. Got scared many times from vids on liquidgeneration or somewhat silly "hypnotic" phu games with the same em0zor boy lol >.>

Sorry, but you've gained red skull when you died. Since you got so scared, so. Sorry..

Thread Status: Megapwn.

Sorry, but you've gained red skull when you died. Since you got so scared, so. Sorry..

Thread Status: Megapwn.

Thread Status: Notreallymegaprouberpawnzorsuperhiperleet1337itensplxyesabnotravelsendmeparcelyou firstorbbohyoumotherfuckermybroismeteuszdragonwielkihewillownyouin2secondshuntedonrookbyseromontisyoustupidbotterlordpaulistinhamyfather.
just had some venue after looking second time at this emo boy lol : O

No, I was just White Skull, because I just watched it 1 time.
So I had just white, not red.

Click on the picture behind that "Zoom in Picture"

O fksakakkak hrsaa horra bajsa på miggggg!!!!! Fakakkaka ioowooo mooommm!!!!11111111111 förfan bajsaa på mig svär!!! Asså såg nån skugga trode de va som en tibia gubbe men de va fan en hora som srek:(/////((((

silentdefender got orgasm by watching this emob0y? :D

Back