• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cave botters..Beware

Tupac has been botting workers all day and he braggs about it go check vip worker spawn he should be deleted

You've been saying that all week, I never brag, and abviously not deleted yet you just got deleted if not then u quit.

Love me some more but u straight up keep annoying trying to spit your BS out and make me look bad, yet im still here, tells you ppl look beyond you and only at what really matters. Whatever it may be it's not the crap comming out of your mouth.

tupac

wow ure bright im not deleted but im not gonna fight along side people that jump me for no reason. the only reason afterdawn probally will take over is because the naabs in blackout/archnair are too immature to fight together they get bored and start fraggin eachother

botters beware of what? getting kicked once to 50 times a week? seems NO staff is ever on anymore and when they are they do nothing.. every time ive began talking or stating that ive found rule violations even when various staff is ONLINE AND HAS MADE IT OBVIOUS they are NOT afk it goes ignored. or is it now that the staff can respond to people in default, type red, move around and answer questions while afk?

it was a great ot until the staff basically pulled a mass houdini, and the server began mass kicking and such now its just a gaggle**** of cave botters who can just have a full reign of w/e they want because the staff is NEVER doing anything about it.. you guys have a LOT of people whove posted about various botters and such yet whats been done "ill do something soon"

i mean seriously if yalahar was the reason for the kicks why do they recur even though yalahar is inaccessable?

how many times now have you slain told us youd fix yalahar and open it back up shortly/that night?

how many times do we see threats that cave botters will be banned yet they are continuously online almost 24-7.

whats the point of having rules on an ot if none of the staff nor god is ever online enforcing them at all..

botters beware of what? getting kicked once to 50 times a week? seems NO staff is ever on anymore and when they are they do nothing.. every time ive began talking or stating that ive found rule violations even when various staff is ONLINE AND HAS MADE IT OBVIOUS they are NOT afk it goes ignored. or is it now that the staff can respond to people in default, type red, move around and answer questions while afk?

it was a great ot until the staff basically pulled a mass houdini, and the server began mass kicking and such now its just a gaggle**** of cave botters who can just have a full reign of w/e they want because the staff is NEVER doing anything about it.. you guys have a LOT of people whove posted about various botters and such yet whats been done "ill do something soon"

i mean seriously if yalahar was the reason for the kicks why do they recur even though yalahar is inaccessable?

how many times now have you slain told us youd fix yalahar and open it back up shortly/that night?

how many times do we see threats that cave botters will be banned yet they are continuously online almost 24-7.

whats the point of having rules on an ot if none of the staff nor god is ever online enforcing them at all..

Don't like the OT? all you do is bitch? get off, find a better OT, new record today for this OT obviously whatever direction its going, its going the right way. Peace, 1 less whiny bitch.

your not my friend anymore, also i banned a level 340+ botter today!

congrats want a cookie? thats like me going into work and expecting to be praised and rewarded for doing my job.

and im going to go /wrists because you dont consider me a friend anymore because i shared how i feel publically. oh noez.

when are we getting yalahar back? should i make 50 diff forum accounts just to ask that so youll maybe put the boat back in so we see it still exists to some extent here?

and how about that 100% uptime we hear so much about via forums and such from you?

ive yet to hear any word on you working on the server for over a week now either first or second or third hand besides the occasional post that you say youll do something or somethings in the works or the downtime problem was fixed and we are back at 100% uptime and the same day i see the whos online graph do a dead for a good 6 hours+.

and to who ever it was saying that the servers going in the right direction go investigate the "number 1 ot" on the server lists collapser zulu. only reason its as "popular" as it is 1)mced chars training 2)mced chars hunting 3)mced chars fishing 4)mced chars elsewhere mlvling or such.

and yes if i leave it wont make any difference to the server either way but if all of the people who have been trying to suggest things and to improve the server by asking about the various bugs and such end up following suit out of being tired of talking to a brick wall that the only response is a small chunk falling from somewhere overhead. then what? you end up with a server that has what cave botters and mass bots playing it omg so pro of a server at that point. see the server i mentioned above in regards to that one as well.

Last edited:
Yea GM should be on more often and botters should be deleted. You banned a 340+ yesterday but you banned him until Novmeber 12th? I thought botting was automatic deletion?

Indeed GM,

Banish botters?
no DELETE them!

goodluck, dont make yourself a fool with banish them, the guy you banned is a well known botter, he deserves nothing more then a deletion, he didnt even made this char hes bot did!

banning is the same as deleting they cant come back lol, and yalahar will not be back for a while...people get confused sometimes I am a Hoster..i have a life to attend to but i will gladly keep the ot online. when i do get some free time i will work on the ot..however it is already great :)

@Raven, if you dont like the ot...bye?

all minor bugs have been worked on and fixed over the past several months..people will always complain but im 20 years old I have to make a living and this just doesnt cut it.

If you want yalahar back fix it and send a perfect copy to me...then you cant complain about someone elses work.

Everyone loves to complain about what i havent done...nobody appreciates what I have done...i am not active because i fired all my gms because they fail and im seriously tired of working on it 24/7 like i have been doing for ages..the ot has 100+ hours uptime as long as noobs arent attempting to dupe items.

Why don't you hire a new GM or something? Give someone else a try? I'm not meaning to complain about the server I am just trying to make it better. Lot of people bot and there is never a GM online to deal with it. As well as the massive downtimes... when the server goes down it is always down for a good 6+ hours. Just a suggestion.

banning is the same as deleting they cant come back lol, and yalahar will not be back for a while...people get confused sometimes I am a Hoster..i have a life to attend to but i will gladly keep the ot online. when i do get some free time i will work on the ot..however it is already great :)

@Raven, if you dont like the ot...bye?

all minor bugs have been worked on and fixed over the past several months..people will always complain but im 20 years old I have to make a living and this just doesnt cut it.

If you want yalahar back fix it and send a perfect copy to me...then you cant complain about someone elses work.

Everyone loves to complain about what i havent done...nobody appreciates what I have done...i am not active because i fired all my gms because they fail and im seriously tired of working on it 24/7 like i have been doing for ages..the ot has 100+ hours uptime as long as noobs arent attempting to dupe items.

You'll keep the ot up?
So.. whys it crash all the time...

so all the guys that abused bugs and botted there lvls up that were supposed to be deleted got a 2 week ban and can come back lol way to set an example

so all the guys that abused bugs and botted there lvls up that were supposed to be deleted got a 2 week ban and can come back lol way to set an example

and give names to it :) that would be smart

dont really need names

those who have played long enough knows that if sum1 is banned or deleted and makes a noob char to bitch to xerxes to they'll be back in minutes its happend many times...

dont really need names

those who have played long enough knows that if sum1 is banned or deleted and makes a noob char to bitch to xerxes to they'll be back in minutes its happend many times...

Well that is true but now he is onoine more and dose not care about how people bitch about banns so

Hope you realize that those crashes reset some ip bans. My friend ip banned until march like 22nd. got unbanned the next day

If u guys are trying to get rid of dupers then delete them...
Once their ban is over there still gonna have all their items... ur just setting up the server to fail and I myself dont want another acc reset and ip change...

P.S Golden Duck dropped and many more deaths to come to him :)

Back