• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cave botters..Beware

Slain

TrueHavoc.com
Reaction score
I have noticed more cave botters than expected and am going to have to be more strict on this issue.

Cave botters makes it unfair for the people that actually play the game.

So here is what will be done, if you cave bot your character will be deleted without warning. There is no recovery for your character it's gone.

Love God Xerxes

Have fun in Slain! :D

rofl xD hard but fair ;D
GL

Well I dont want to be another OT that just cares about players online without having a real community..Cave botters would unbalance the server.

Cavebotters do not unbalance the server. After level 200, the exp rate is only 3x, therefore doing missions is much faster. I dont see a problem with it really, should just let the community deal with them.

Obviously you guys are cavebotters? I don't think anyone wants cavebotters unless they cavebot themselves. Good decision slain.

Obviously you guys are cavebotters? I don't think anyone wants cavebotters unless they cavebot themselves. Good decision slain.

i dont even play on this server? i just think they need atleast one warning.

haha :p well. i think you will lose some players, but as u said u dont care. but gl ;>

If we lose players good because then those players would be the cave botters and we obviously dont want them

Doesnt really matter tho staff is never on to actually see the botters which is only at night. If u want to catch them wake up during the night and check... Only retards would bot during the day.

Perfect idea, no warnings. But like the last few posts said.. no staff is ever on. And if they are, they usually just sit afk in DP and don't do much in-game(from what I've seen anyways).

Perfect idea, no warnings. But like the last few posts said.. no staff is ever on. And if they are, they usually just sit afk in DP and don't do much in-game(from what I've seen anyways).

Not much to do when server is so pwn :D

But seriously just been busy with rl things...

Doesnt really matter tho staff is never on to actually see the botters which is only at night. If u want to catch them wake up during the night and check... Only retards would bot during the day.

There is a lot of "retards" using bot during day, at grim reaper cave(darashia), hydra, dragon.
You just have to look around and check.

Tupac has been botting workers all day and he braggs about it go check vip worker spawn he should be deleted

I will be deleting several people very shortly, i expect much flame to come on the forums after i clean up the cave botters. but right now im at my friends house.

Back