• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cave botters..Beware

why wats would be the point in warning them knowing that they r going to do it again once a cavebotter always a cavebotter so no warnings is a good thing u just gotta be better than the GM's and not get caught >;] !!!

Do you even play slain or u just being a troll? Anyways it's still good that he said something because its true. I'd much rather ban them but Jon told me to notate first at certain lvls. Besides the ones I've caught and notated haven't afk botted since.

I love when people think something was posted a year ago, was posted yesterday.

ye i remember when i first started scripting and had 4k post in a little over a year .. i thought i was cool and could say whatever i wanted on forums like I was the shit...

We have already deleted 2 that are 200+ that cave bot (Volfris + Baxtah), I try not to give you guys too much power or else I get shit ton of complaints, I know its best to just ban em thats why I do it myself for the most part.

If there 200+ cave botting ban em, if not notate...tell em if u see them bot again banned..

Back