• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Caynez] I'm a cool guy, really

@up
I'm one troll sitting in my cave. Eating men toes.

Well, I don't have much to show. It's set from challenge and another set (24x24) to try different style for potential clients.
5190bd888ef32c6ad63552012993ebf7-d7io98g.png

ee431169463a125d05f635f15fe3ee9c-d7jjqyt.png

Thanks for all comments, really appreciate!

@up

Well, I don't have much to show. It's set from challenge and another set (24x24) to try different style for potential clients.

fantastic. Never fail to impress. You have a great eye for detail in everything you create. I have seen the improvement you have made, you have always been a great spriter since I first saw your work but the transition from then to now is amazing. You manage to create such original sprites and that is one heck of a talent to pull it off day in, day out.

I only hope you don't fade away or vanish from pixel art and move to solely designing 3d models as a lot of talent evidently do. Not that it's a bad thing but the 2d design world needs more spriters like you to keep it alive :)

@up

The sets are so cohesive, skills, all I can say.

Hey @Anevis is it possible to use some of your sprites (atm just thinking about the leather set)? I've noticed in your dA profile that you are allowing the of those sprites for minecraft, so... What about OTs :p?

Btw: Really nice work :D!

I allowed them for minecraft, because it's like personal use only. @Chonono I don't allow to use these sets on OTs (Most of them will be in RA).
Funny thing, a lot of users ask me just about that one leather set!

#top
Once holidays starts I should be more active here and post some works.

I allowed them for minecraft, because it's like personal use only. @Chonono I don't allow to use these sets on OTs (Most of them will be in RA).

#top

Hahah, I asked too because it looks really really nice. Not that your other stuff doesn't look nice, but the leather set just really seems to be something that a beginner would wear. Tibia's leather set sucks.

Anyway, I also made some additions to it that fit with the theme (gloves, axe, club, etc.)
It's a great color pallete.

#top
What is RA? where can i get info about it? :p

Pay him good money for his sprites :) he sure is worth it! (and you'd get a unique awesome set :D)

And he's a trust worthy guy for sure!

J9GjusH.png

A work with my friend from dA, Caynez.
We were both helping each other, I took frost and he did lava set :)
Extra, abandoned lava shield:
d2JjRyC.png

I'm not sure what I will be doing next. Of course I have plenty of ideas for sets (I feel like I can't get enough of them), but I should play more with monsters or environment... Since I don't have much of them in my gallery :O
What do you think? :)

J9GjusH.png

d2JjRyC.png

I'm not sure what I will be doing next. Of course I have plenty of ideas for sets (I feel like I can't get enough of them), but I should play more with monsters or environment... Since I don't have much of them in my gallery :O
wow man, i really envy you, you say you have plenty of ideas, i don't have :(, i recomend you draw all those ideas in paper, to inmortalize them you know? and then the one you like the most, do it in pixels :p, about the sets, maybe more white in the ice set would be nice :p, and some dark colors on the lava set would be nice also :B maybe i'm wrong, i'm noob comparing to you hehe, keep posting these lovely sets man! is like music to my ears but to my eyes :p

J9GjusH.png

d2JjRyC.png

WOW you are great :D
Do you think about lending me yourself ?:p
Awesome, try to edit frozen shield it don't look good :D

@Thorn
In fact, I write down my ideas or plans. I have in my notebook ideas for around ~70 sets, based on animals, nature, weather phenomena or elements. Some of them are medieval fantasy, steampunk or sci-fi... The list is still missing a lot f.e typical female eq
Appreciate your opinion and suggestions. It's always good to know what others think.

@elking
Thanks. Maybe it's my english, but What does it mean to "lending me yourself"? I don't understand. Do you want to use some of my sprites or what xd?
btw. but I like how ice formed on that shield :<

Thanks all,
See you soon!

@Thorn
In fact, I write down my ideas or plans. I have in my notebook ideas for around ~70 sets, based on animals, nature, weather phenomena or elements. Some of them are medieval fantasy, steampunk or sci-fi... The list is still missing a lot f.e typical female eq
Appreciate your opinion and suggestions. It's always good to know what others think.

@elking
Thanks. Maybe it's my english, but What does it mean to "lending me yourself"? I don't understand. Do you want to use some of my sprites or what xd?
btw. but I like how ice formed on that shield :<

Thanks all,
See you soon!
He wants to be you in other words, by the way EPIC works you've done.. as always.. never failed to impress me and you never will, keep up your improvements and the good work :)

Back