• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Caynez] I'm a cool guy, really

I love your items and shit, but I would love more if you would make some grounds, walls or even create (if you can) a whole "update" as Tibia would call it every time they're about to release a new (again) "update".
YOU ARE CHALLENGEDDZZ

@up
Sure, there will be. I was considering making update packs for sell :rolleyes:

WIByKd1.gif

GLUwfAf.png

What do you think?

I'm officially open for sprite work - paypal. If you need any sets, weapons, items or environment stuff, just PM me and we will talk about prices. I don't do outfits, spell effects, textures/tiles (at least for now).

wow, they are all really good! but that fire breather fist, uff, just amazing :p

Don't You think that this orc pants' color is too intensive? I mean that it looks a bit weird by comparing it to the body. Anyway, the lineart of this monster is really good and the tree... it's just awesome :)

@up
Sure, there will be. I was considering making update packs for sell :rolleyes:

WIByKd1.gif

GLUwfAf.png

What do you think?

I'm officially open for sprite work - paypal. If you need any sets, weapons, items or environment stuff, just PM me and we will talk about prices. I don't do outfits, spell effects, textures/tiles (at least for now).

Omg, awesome work!

New!
Sonya Blade from Mortal Kombat (in Living Forest)
6f2fkj.png

I need to train hair a bit ;d
Hey bro, which program do you use to do that? i would like to do things like that too, but i dont know how to begin...

Hello!
I know I don't really post much here lately, but I'm still working on sprites from time to time (Usually working for clients). I was working on a bunch of different stuff (environment, characters, items), some even I never tried before.
Now , I want to show you these two sets, which were done for one server.
ATKEYBI.png

I'm planning to get more active on this forum section.
I might post two more sets tomorrow.

Hello!
I know I don't really post much here lately, but I'm still working on sprites from time to time (Usually working for clients). I was working on a bunch of different stuff (environment, characters, items), some even I never tried before.
Now , I want to show you these two sets, which were done for one server.
ATKEYBI.png

I'm planning to get more active on this forum section.
I might post two more sets tomorrow.
dude, your sets are just amazing, but the mage helmet?? along with that armor? are just epic (specially hat)
and it would be great to see you post more often :)

what i admire of your pixels, as Limos said, are your designs, you have a lot of imagination, and the color picking. Yesterday i was analyzing the colors you used in the hat, and those 3, the lighter, is not even a lighter of the same color, is a different color, so..how the hell you do that haha, i wan't that ability too

Excellent on updating art on weekends :D

Your sets are unbelievable man.. I hope you are getting good pay for them cause they are mostly better than for example artists who are hired from cipsoft.

Back
Top Bottom