• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter ChaosDream Is paying good for a scripter!

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
A scripter will be paid the amount of 100EUR (DaoPay) on the beggining of his work.

Let me introduce you to ChaosDream

ChaosDream Is another fun made server, with high exp rates, yet very stable, and most fun, having alot of fun stuff, and everything is very balanced, spells..monsters..weapons..attacks..quests..and all others.

..Rates..

*Experience : 8000X*
*Magic : 30X*
*Skill : 30X*
*Loots : 4X*

..Staff..

*We currently need a scripter to work on ChaosDream, we are 60% on our way to finish!

..Photos..

ev5ro9.jpg

20qb58o.jpg

25q9g7d.jpg

2vv3urc.jpg

2u8uqo8.jpg

2dkis6w.jpg

27zc93r.jpg

o6blu9.jpg

2m7x4wl.jpg

59y05t.jpg

5y5lol.jpg

6fo136.jpg

14nfy0z.jpg

If you want to join ChaosDream and work as a scripter, message me, and we will have a nice talk about what you get.​

Sincerely,
Sir Shutter

Last edited:
I havent seen anything that makes this server special to get 300+ players...just a script from donator section and... not rl map?

I havent seen anything that makes this server special to get 300+ players...just a script from donator section and... not rl map?

you dont know nothing...

RL-Map isnt the point

If you want to make a custom map then make it EASY coz RPG = FAIL (tbh) but detailed and leads where is where who is who will succeed remember

Custom Map = a new map no one knows nothing about as if you start rl tibia and dont know nothing about rl tibia..

RL tibia map = everything there u know each part so all players can easily walk and see new stuff added so they will keep discovering stuff so they will be happy on their stay, but some RPG maps are like i go in i keep searching for dp find nothing then fuck it then i logout.. check ur self ForgottenL - Latest News , this server isnt like chaosdream at all chaosdream is 200% better, look tonight u will see 180 players~170 on..

What kind of work and how much of it would we be doing?
The other 40%? :blink:

Back