• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter ChaosDream Is paying good for a scripter!

dude why are u here in otland? i hate u alot, u got no life, just bug anyone who u ask for something and he says no, if i gave u exp scrols in the server, u was going to love me here in otland, and im sure.

but its because i said no

i will but when i pay u will work hard and alot so not just 1 day and leave, u will work alot

Why do you pay? There's no reason to. Just give them a GM or something better, and maybe money if you actually know he's really good after...

Hmmm

I can script for you
just pm me at forgottenl or at msn lol
for free
whenever you want test me

I hope you don't let this server down by bringing your staff from ForgottenL to ChaosDream.

He will most likely do it, ForgottenL got fucking destroyed because of his staffs. Anyway, to be honest, I don't recommend helping Shutter since he is just an ugly pinger, and the cash he gets will not be for his OT.

100£ is indeed a good offer, but what, will you pay them after every script they made for you? Let's say your server will get well-scripted and will ACTUALLY get good... you won't pay your scripters, and u'll only make more money and shit on ur serv like you did on ForgottenL.

Anyways, gl.

He will most likely do it, ForgottenL got fucking destroyed because of his staffs. Anyway, to be honest, I don't recommend helping Shutter since he is just an ugly pinger, and the cash he gets will not be for his OT.

100£ is indeed a good offer, but what, will you pay them after every script they made for you? Let's say your server will get well-scripted and will ACTUALLY get good... you won't pay your scripters, and u'll only make more money and shit on ur serv like you did on ForgottenL.

Anyways, gl.

Oh by the way, Gurrha is one of the worst scripters I've ever seen tbh, he couldn't even make a proper chess event..

Anyways, gl.

Oh by the way, Gurrha is one of the worst scripters I've ever seen tbh, he couldn't even make a proper chess event..

I dont feel offended :O!

Actually, I have all the rights to save the money I get, Do you think anyone here pays ALL the money for his server? Hahaha, your really funny, then whats the point of working hard on a server? Sure, if you will say, Yes I know some people who use it on their server, Let me tell you an example I get 1,000 EURO, What will i do with them for the server? Buy a dedicated for 250EUR/month example the max thing and its a waste since 250EUR/month will get 500+ players, but i dont needd that, but im saying il do it so you dont cry (example), I got 750 rest? Why dont I take them as a gift of my hard work? or nahh..Let me donate it to the poor!

And just fuck my self every week and update, fix and watch everyone, for what? for getting in my butt?

Think before you speak..

I dont feel offended :O!

Actually, I have all the rights to save the money I get, Do you think anyone here pays ALL the money for his server? Hahaha, your really funny, then whats the point of working hard on a server? Sure, if you will say, Yes I know some people who use it on their server, Let me tell you an example I get 1,000 EURO, What will i do with them for the server? Buy a dedicated for 250EUR/month example the max thing and its a waste since 250EUR/month will get 500+ players, but i dont needd that, but im saying il do it so you dont cry (example), I got 750 rest? Why dont I take them as a gift of my hard work? or nahh..Let me donate it to the poor!

And just fuck my self every week and update, fix and watch everyone, for what? for getting in my butt?

Think before you speak..

mm advertising is expensive, or you could donate to otland :)

Shutter, I have nothing against you, except that you are pinging people and acting ugly. Here in OTLand, you act normal.

And no, quote me where I said that you should spend all your money on the OT? I couldn't care less, but you are nothing but a money-eater. We can clearly see that you don't care about your ot, and I highly doubt your acc reset was a "mistake" or "you didn't have back-up".

Take a look at your staff members. See what they are doing. Take care of your staffs, and maybe people will not recognize you as a money eater.

Thanks,

Shutter, I have nothing against you, except that you are pinging people and acting ugly. Here in OTLand, you act normal.

And no, quote me where I said that you should spend all your money on the OT? I couldn't care less, but you are nothing but a money-eater. We can clearly see that you don't care about your ot, and I highly doubt your acc reset was a "mistake" or "you didn't have back-up".

Take a look at your staff members. See what they are doing. Take care of your staffs, and maybe people will not recognize you as a money eater.

Thanks,

well the only way I could see my OT resetting is if my hard drive somehow fried but even then I have backups on my laptop too :D
99% of the time when an OT gets reset its for money reasons. (more donations plx?)
Like narozia.."my sister got in database" lol. true story.

Back