• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter ChaosDream Is paying good for a scripter!

you dont know nothing...

RL-Map isnt the point

If you want to make a custom map then make it EASY coz RPG = FAIL (tbh) but detailed and leads where is where who is who will succeed remember

Custom Map = a new map no one knows nothing about as if you start rl tibia and dont know nothing about rl tibia..

RL tibia map = everything there u know each part so all players can easily walk and see new stuff added so they will keep discovering stuff so they will be happy on their stay, but some RPG maps are like i go in i keep searching for dp find nothing then fuck it then i logout.. check ur self ForgottenL - Latest News , this server isnt like chaosdream at all chaosdream is 200% better, look tonight u will see 180 players~170 on..

if ur thinkin like dat then u no nothing about ot servers

Omar you think you know everything.

Fucking newsflash- you dont. I dont recommend working with him.

not with u either
lol
and btw who r u to recomand that we should work or not with him
like ur the most trustable person out here?lol
pathetic

Last edited by a moderator:
Himad ur the same. Atleast I can speak decent English. You think ur the best?

Not likely. You dont know me. I know more then you or omar ever will.

Gl omar.

Everyone please stay ontopic and don't start fights. If you don't want to join this server's team then simply don't post. Also this thread is NOT to criticise the server. If you wish to do that then PM is the best function for you.

Himad ur the same. Atleast I can speak decent English. You think ur the best?

Not likely. You dont know me. I know more then you or omar ever will.

Gl omar.

Hi Quro, nice to see you here, let me explain to the OTLAND members!

Hey otland, should a hoster say this things when he host :-

*I do what i want to do
*I dont want alot of gm's in my server.
*You dont decide what u do
*If you be good maybe il give you 25% cash of the server gets
*You dont decide the server name but I do

thats Quro, I just sent him a server to host he said all of that, and at the end i think he scammed me, he dont logon anymore neither tell me nothing about it..

@OTLAND.

Im the best one who can make high exp servers, which really can be famous, and i know alot about it, and i know how to make people love high exp server's, this happend to me once when i had a 250x exp server (when i begin) then suddenly i said why dont i change it to mores for fun coz i was quitting the server, i left it up for alot of exp and set some new monsters and shit then suddenly i found it reached 60 record players and my computer crashed, I decided to make up forgottenl, unscripted and noob server, just monsters and boss's and spells and high exp, yes that's all, the result?

New record : 200 players are logged in.

How about ChaosDream, the most advanced server 100x better than forgottenl, everything detailed even some parts of the mapping (hunting grounds) first 4~9 grounds (non custom) adding alot of monsters and stuff, this server is not a fail, and yet it will prove to all people that high exp isnt bad after all.

According to my calculations :p it will get over 300 players (if i get a scripter)

Why do I pay 100 euro?

Because this 100 euro, will be over 3,000 euro soon, and because I know what im doing.

@husam the noob.

Your pretty good at speaking to people in servers like "plx give me money, plx give me exp scroll" i say no.. then you bump up in otland

threading

WTF, LVL 250 ROGUE FIGHTER WTF HOW MY ASS HOW!

L0l!!

Hello. I deleted again your posts. I will once again tell you that you have to be offtopic and NOT offend each other. If you wish to fight then you can do that using PMs not publicly. Next one to be offtopic will receive an infraction. That goes for Sir Shutter & Quro.

anyways i got a scripter now, but still if anyone can work with me just tell me here

He got an scripter, Just want to know if we still will get payed if we script for him

you get payed after u work, i dont want to get scammed again.

P.S :- Idc about the people who scammed me because I got my fans and my lovers, which pay for anything :D

It is recommended to work for Sir Shutter, I got good experience with him and his successful servers.

He work good as the owner, but he lack a bit knowledge when it comes to scriptwriting, thats why hes trying to hire more experienced members to do it for him.

If you want to work with him, you should be a talented scripter and have lots of time, you should manage to create a bit advanced and unique scripts.

Sir Shutter is trustworthy, if you do a good job you will get opportunity to earn much money.

This is not about working on a serious server, its about working on a server that attracts many noobs, then take their money. :p

That hes servers are good is already proved since he got a server with over 200 players online.

@up, true :) I also worked(and still helping sometimes) to Sir Shutter, and also confirm that he is trustworthy xD

I already had some bad and good experiences with Sir Shutter, but he pays what he owes and what he offer...

He is not a scammer. ;)

Back