• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter ChaosDream Is paying good for a scripter!

Take a look at your staff members. See what they are doing. Take care of your staffs, and maybe people will not recognize you as a money eater.

Omar, you seriously need to take this into your mind.

The customer should always come first. Not yourself.

Shutter, I have nothing against you, except that you are pinging people and acting ugly. Here in OTLand, you act normal.

And no, quote me where I said that you should spend all your money on the OT? I couldn't care less, but you are nothing but a money-eater. We can clearly see that you don't care about your ot, and I highly doubt your acc reset was a "mistake" or "you didn't have back-up".

Take a look at your staff members. See what they are doing. Take care of your staffs, and maybe people will not recognize you as a money eater.

Thanks,

I certify that he's indeed caring for his server, don't ask me why I do that but he really does.

haha the photos seem like an mexian ot i played just 1 time it had like only 5 ppl but was too fuckgins scripted have alot of fetaurs that i ahd never seen if wanna see it (idk if is still online) the ip is: xtremerampage.servegame.com

It's all about the money with omar. I asked him lately if he could swap some donated items for other donated items. Same point value, but he wouldn't because he felt like making no money then. I was like wtf? Not making money? There are like 200 vip players on your server, and most of them have donated set too. And since a vip medal really costs 5,5 euro's. He made a thousand euro's there in 2 bloody weeks. Just from VIP medals.

Back