• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Chasm [8.4]

Could i join?
i got new ideas from a new game
'silkroad'
anyway i want ask tu~ to try make a Server for silkroad
you can earn too much money from it ^^
am playing a open silkroad server and every 10 min somone donate like 20 euro

heh, it isn't silkroad, it's Tibia...but, I will enjoy your ideas :> waiting in msn:)

bump ;> Mc-Pedro joined as story writer, CM, publisher, ect :> mby an mapper...
still need some testers ;)

Hey fare-fray don't do this server like a real tibia it's to boring to play
One idea make a good places for a jus maried :D thats fun staf and a place where to marry that an good idea :D

Ye somethis that about stages it's to boring (When this server start can i will be a Tutor plz)

Ye somethis that about stages it's to boring (When this server start can i will be a Tutor plz)

You can be hired as tester, and if you will be active, you will takes some positions(tutor, senior, even junior gms) :> beta testing is already launched ;>

I wanna try beta if you can message me p;z

P.S Please moderator delete first my msg

my bad....dedicated goes down :< test will be continued after it will be up again :( Im not sure when it will be...maybe some days ;(

Last edited:
soo do you know how about time we will whait?

dedicated is down now, and there are something like maintenance works... I was speaking with that man who gives me access, he said he try to launch it before new year....So I hope it will be not longer then 3 days ;<

Back