• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Chasm [8.4]

Fare

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello again...

Server will be laucned soon. Check out advertisement board!

Some basic info:
Ip:78.140.203.226
Port: 7171
Client: Own client(due some custom sprites,old outfits, new features). Protocol 8.4
Hosted in: Russia(So we got a very good ping to Sweden and nearly countries.
Exp rate: 3x(Will raise with events and items).
Map: Map is based on standart KingKomics map for TFS. A lot of was revamped, also added many parts, all respawns are custom. Credits goes to Neon, becouse I used some parts of his mapping(frost dragon spawn, neova), as to DUP team! Also some parts was mapped by me.
Loot rate: Hard to say, becouse all loot system was remaked, I will explain later.
Server type: Pvp-Rpg. 3 kills gives you red skull and 6 lends you to a ban. Also you gain exp for killing peoples.
Skills: 3x
Magic: 2x

Now, some more info:

*There are 4 standart vocations: Mage, Acolyte, Archer and Warrior. I am thinking about second vocation, which will be for level 80-100, it will be not fully vocation. It will be death or holy side, which gives you some more advantages.

*Fully custom system of looting and monsters: All monsters got their level, as all equipments, got their level too(For example, Dark Lord is level 60 monster, so he drop items, which are too level 60:Crown Armor, Medusa Shield ect.(THERE ARE NO LEVEL REQUIREMENTS FOR ITEMS, it's imaginative level). Items from alike level group, got flat price, and got alike drop chance(for example, for level 60 items, it's 1% of drop).Also mosters are almost custom, we changed their stats, becouse of level system.

*Server is based on TFS 0.3, so it got all features(critical hit, marriage system, ect). We got some nice scripts and ideas with all these features(for example, possibility to teleprot to your husbandwife with wedding ring, bonus to critical hits, ect)

Fully new skills(thats why we need custom client too):
  1. fist mastery(used by some special abilities. maybe quests)
  2. melee mastery(all melee weapons like swords, axes and clubs)
  3. pvp mastery(you will gain this skill in pvp fightings, basically for statistic)
  4. divinity(will be used for second vocation, and for abilities(look down))
  5. distance mastery(all distant weapons)
  6. shielding mastery(shields)
  7. fishing(fishing rod rox!:>)

1043-announ1-1.jpg

*Abilities - is something like skills, which got 3 levels. Each level gives you more power, for example:
  • Initial,Advanced and Expert healing potions mastery(+10,20,30% to healing potions power)
  • Initial,Advanced and Expert mana potions mastery(+10,20,30% to your mana potions power)
  • Initial,Advanced and Expert fishing mastery(more different types of fish)
  • Initial,Advanced and trainer summoner(ability to summon different trainers)
  • And more...
1052-announ-abilities.jpg

*Abilities is unique skills, when you taking the quest, or making something to take ability, it's 90% for initial,70% for advanced, and 50% what you will get expert ability....so, all chars will be unique, with random abilityes and powers.
*All equipments which are level 15+, got their abilities(protection agains elements,speed,skill\attack bonus ect)
*All distance weapons and wands for mages and acolytes are custom.There will be no difference between words and wands, but there will be always new weapons for mages and acolytes till level 100+! Same with distance!
*No level requirements for runes and distant weapons.
*You can use old outfits with new outfits!(thats why we need custom client too).

1051-announ-old-outfits.jpg

Also, a lot of funny quests, many advanced scripts, football, tic-tac-toe, pvp tournamets, advanced raids, smaller death penalty, ingame statistic, player\guild info, a lot of advanced commands, many global events, new custom spells, new items, and a lot of more...
We already done many new features, which will be entroduced in our library(when it will be done)

1048-announ4-1.jpg

1050-announ-1.jpg

If you want join team, write here! Maybe you will be in! Basicly, I need just a trustable hoster, but maybe I will take you on any position, just try!

For now, team are:
Hoster: gh0stwizard(not otland :>)
Mapper: Sharp, Fare-Fray. (Also, thanks for Neon for Neova map, and for DUP team, for their map. We used some parts.)
Scripter: Fare-Fray, Rizz.
Writer:Mc-pedro(hope).
Web:Fare-Fray, Rizz. (Also credits for Talaruren, for TFSCMS :> )

THANKS FOR READING! Fare.

Last edited:
As I said before, I love old outfits ^^ Everything looks very nice, I will play for sure =] Goodluck with this project

edit: btw I see that monsters will have levels
[level1] maybe better just make [1] because longer versions look lil strange for me :p What do u think?

edit2: at least I am for [1] or [lvl:1] xddd

Last edited:
As I said before, I love old outfits ^^ Everything looks very nice, I will play for sure =] Goodluck with this project

edit: btw I see that monsters will have levels
[level1] maybe better just make [1] because longer versions look lil strange for me :p What do u think?

edit2: at least I am for [1] or [lvl:1] xddd

Ok, I will remake this part :>

@bresko,thanks :>

I like the skills mastery idea. :)

Wish you luck.

Did you play Ragnarok Online Fare-Fray? I'm aksing because some ideas are ragnarok-like for me ;)

There are 4 standart vocations: Mage, Acolyte, Archer and Warrior. I am thinking about second vocation

Mage, Acolyte, Archer, Swordman and more, they are Ragnarok classes, also there are a 2nd class like this:
swordman-> knight OR crusader
acolyte-> priest OR monk
Its a bit based on your holy/unholy thing

possibility to teleport to your husbandwife with wedding ring

Very close to original marriage skill -> I miss you :: RODB

Fighting masteries:
Sword Mastery :: RODB
Two-Handed Sword Mastery :: RODB
Spear Mastery :: RODB

A bit like your potion mastery:
Increase Recuperative Power :: RODB

Also monster info like "MONSTERNAME lv 1" are on some Ragnarok private servers ;)

bump, Rizz joined team as php, lua scripter.

Last edited:
I very much like the sounds of this ot Fare Fray!

If my countrys internet was better,i would host for you,but it sux balls :(

But maybe if you need a mapper or something,i could help? :)

Add me on Msn [email protected] if ya would like =]

I very much like the sounds of this ot Fare Fray!

If my countrys internet was better,i would host for you,but it sux balls :(

But maybe if you need a mapper or something,i could help? :)

Add me on Msn [email protected] if ya would like =]

I think we already got mapper ;< anyway we need testers, new ideas, ect;< be there, we still searching for complete team, and then we start :>

can you give me map editor for 8.4
?

wrong thread :> anyway, RME is not still updated to 8.4 :)

Could i join?
i got new ideas from a new game
'silkroad'
anyway i want ask tu~ to try make a Server for silkroad
you can earn too much money from it ^^
am playing a open silkroad server and every 10 min somone donate like 20 euro

Back