• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Chasm [8.4]

damn when you will solve your problem whit dedicated i will be 70 years old :D

1100-chasm-ot.jpg

:D no man i was joking by the way do you have a skype ?

@Seabitz,:DD

ANBU, just msn\icq ;] (you can see them in my profile)

Since i been playing i haven't found no bugs. I think its ready to host eh?

On your Keyboard you hit Print Screen SYSRq, Then open Paint and go to EDIT and Click Paste.

test server was launched again, client:8.4, ip:78.140.203.226, port 7171.

Also starting to make an webpage Chasm Web

As I said before, I love old outfits ^^ Everything looks very nice, I will play for sure =] Goodluck with this project

edit: btw I see that monsters will have levels
[level1] maybe better just make [1] because longer versions look lil strange for me :p What do u think?

edit2: at least I am for [1] or [lvl:1] xddd

Ok, I will remake this part :>

@bresko,thanks :>

or just make it like you need to look at it "You see a rat, its lvl 1."

and remove the whole (Rat [level 1]) thing

So, server is up for beta testing. Welcome;)
Chasm Web
Chasm Forum
Chasm Downloads - Here you can download client ;>

edit. Ahh, almost forgot, all GM commands are allowed for normal players, so you can enjoy pure testing ;) Also as you all can see, our site is very ugly...so you are welcome to make an logo, or new buttoms ;D

Last edited:
About your weapon refine I have an idea (a bit ripped from Ragnarok but nevermind xD). With your enchaniting system you have the same % to make your weapon better for ex. orcish axe and thunder hammer.
What i mean? You can make class for weapon for example A,B,C,D and items like orcish axe are in D class coz its useless item, thunder hammer goes to 'A' for sure. Then a percent% chance for upgrading orcish axe can be a lot better then upgrading thunder hammer (its only example)
look here to understand it better: Weapon and Armor Refine Success Rates - Ragnarok Online

I dont mean exactly the same system I'm giving an example to make it more balanced/complicated xD

About your weapon refine I have an idea (a bit ripped from Ragnarok but nevermind xD). With your enchaniting system you have the same % to make your weapon better for ex. orcish axe and thunder hammer.
What i mean? You can make class for weapon for example A,B,C,D and items like orcish axe are in D class coz its useless item, thunder hammer goes to 'A' for sure. Then a percent% chance for upgrading orcish axe can be a lot better then upgrading thunder hammer (its only example)
look here to understand it better: Weapon and Armor Refine Success Rates - Ragnarok Online

I dont mean exactly the same system I'm giving an example to make it more balanced/complicated xD

Thanks for idea, but we already got items enchanting...maybe if you will post this one to our forums, we can "remake" it and make something like this ;)

Back