• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Chazzy and any other bitch like figure

Prevail

Prevail.
Reaction score
Why don't you post more forums about how people are better than you or have more of a life than you.
You sit on here posting forums and searching rl photo's to try to make fun, but yet all your photos you look like some packi child that just came back from a swimming competition with cold nipples.
Trying to make fun of Azur for being "30", yet it shouldn't affect you.
Making Calar your Otland Picture gives you something to beat your meat hard to i'm sure.
And posting forums about me with photos from 1-2 years back heheh.
Just saying man, it's time to grow up.

Why don't you post more forums about how people are better than you or have more of a life than you.
You sit on here posting forums and searching rl photo's to try to make fun, but yet all your photos you look like some packi child that just came back from a swimming competition with cold nipples.
Trying to make fun of Azur for being "30", yet it shouldn't affect you.
Making Calar your Otland Picture gives you something to beat your meat hard to i'm sure.
And posting forums about me with photos from 1-2 years back heheh.
Just saying man, it's time to grow up.
I almost forgot.. #Gucci #Swag #TurkishSwag #ThugLife #Blud #AdamDeacon #BritishFilms #WannaBe #HasntTouchedADrug #LightHeaded

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah

Cry more cuz u died 5x retard ty for softs
576407_170537616418699_261416960_n.jpg

REAL GANGSTER TYSON >>>>>> ONE

Last edited:
Cry more cuz u died 5x retard ty for softs
Lol ur the one crying over something, ur posting photos for what reason then? :p I don't care about a pixelated item bro ;x

heres tysons sexy sister first time i saw it i thought she was a boy LOL
426630_10152802753665467_1892443546_n.jpg

Last edited:
Tyson dont think ur so cool u have no friends in rl life and on tibia
1. salar scammed u on 20kk rooked ur char
2.i knew u for long still dont give shit about u i ue comboed u for some nbs
3. stop getitng emotional u little dumbfuck just acting up behind screens canadian wanna be gangster
4. u have 20 days ONLINE time u can talk about nolife gg bud

Tyson dont think ur so cool u have no friends in rl life and on tibia
1. salar scammed u on 20kk rooked ur char
2.i knew u for long still dont give shit about u i ue comboed u for some nbs
3. stop getitng emotional u little dumbfuck just acting up behind screens canadian wanna be gangster
4. u have 20 days ONLINE time u can talk about nolife gg bud
Botting.. which was what i was doing when you ue comboed me.. Salar scammed me 20kk and rooked my char, and? I caught up and sucecssfully passed him. And friends in a game? I got lots of friends irl.. You're such a queer man. Go soak ur head in water and ask forgiveness of your sins.

Back