• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Chazzy and any other bitch like figure

obviously not you pagan it was a pissed up night
OkWe0q.png

What is wrong with you kids? It's just a fucking game holy macarol.

@Prevail Don't waste your time, these guys are keyboard warriors, nothing more. Kid sits on here 16 hours a day and acts like he's "very pro pvp master of doom, MY PARA MY PARA MY MWALL OMG U SEE THAT?"

Fucking randoms my god.

omg 30 year old suicide bomber still playing tibia came im out bb

Oi merkz go on skype dnt reply to this thread these retarded randoms can cry more
@Azur Mayne
matewe play tibia 16h a day? your 30 years old and u still play tibia ok fi ur not 30 just say im not u know u cant fucking retard
BB

had a nice fight mate, you probably would of been in tears lool

@Azur Mayne i'm hardly online so your point is invalid.
Probably not lol, and you got fucked up hard. Probably biting more than you can chew as always.. Like Umit :)
Turkish Boxer Pro

Oi merkz go on skype dnt reply to this thread these retarded randoms can cry more
@Azur Mayne
matewe play tibia 16h a day? your 30 years old and u still play tibia ok fi ur not 30 just say im not u know u cant fucking retard
BB
Azur is dope, don't even talk shit. I don't know him well and I know he works hard he has a job etc. Lol You have your mommies income as you said the other day

Back