• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Chazzy and any other bitch like figure

No. Again; I don't know who you are, if you thought I was talking to you, don't.

Anyways, last response. Only comeback this guy has is "I'm 30 years old because I have a job and don't sit on tibia all day long to sneak like he does".

Have fun.

Total Online Time:10 days, 21 hours and 27 minutes.
on your 200ed gratz life omg such a pro lifer;s

No. Again; I don't know who you are, if you thought I was talking to you, don't.

Anyways, last response. Only comeback this guy has is "I'm 30 years old because I have a job and don't sit on tibia all day long to sneak like he does".

Have fun.
you think u some god or smth fam aha you a waster your pic reminds me of someone on watchdog wanted for pedophilia

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

if ive ever heard of any of u id give a well thought out response
ill leave that process x'd out

Yo bro who are u ? Guy without guild random
Sta tik?

never heard syr;s

hmm well i got bored after a long stretch and simply got bored , theres nobody to fight here, i mean id come back if my magebot worked as theres not a person without it O,o

never heard of chazzy bro u just start playin this game when it turned to 9.0~?

Tbh this is just annoying to read. All i read is you a random noob, 30 year old playing tibia, no lifer, Tougher than you. Tbh u guys are talken mad shit over this 2-d game. think before ur commenting, you guys sound like your all no lifers and rage very hard. I know all of you some how or some what through this game, dont have any issues with any of you but for god sakes please shut the hell up.

Prevail you emotional rat, stop crying and maybe these guys would stop fucking with your childish head. I find it amusing on how much their words actually bother you. On the bright side, give it 2 years when your maturity level ascends then you'll look back on this and laugh.

It's hilarious. What's not to laugh about?

Agreed, much comedy to be found in these threads :)

Back