• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Childish behaviour..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grifz

Reaction score
Greetings, OTLand members and staff members.

Recently, I've experienced many of my posts have been deleted for being off-topic waste, but you seem to have recruited people with no knowledge of what off-topic is. Constructive critism should be welcomed, not disliked. People are different, everybody have differnet views on different things.

I do personally think that it's a discrimination to people, since if you have a friend with a moderator position, you can basically get whatever you want removed from a thread you want that YOU personally do not want to hear. Even though it's constructive critism that should be allowed.

Afterall, this is a forum, not a fucking "oh nice pic mate, i may not say anything else but this".

We should be able to discuss, not only like. Hope you get my point, and please no smart-ass asking for prooves or so, I do not want to make any troubles, I just want you to take a serious talk with your moderator-ranked friends and make them understand this.

I'm bored and tired, so finally I had some time writing a complaint post. :)

You're free to post constructive criticism as long as you're keeping it at a mature level (one of your last deleted posts had some rude words in it, but I don't know if thats why your complaining). Mind telling us from which thread(s) your posts were deleted so we can see what you posted and tell you why it was deleted?

True, take CyberM for example! :p
You were warned by me to not publish retarded and offtopic posts in a flamed thread, yet you replied me something trollish, which resulted in your infraction. I still see you doing the same in other threads, and you can easily get more infractions, which is the case that's happening with you.

True, take CyberM for example! :p

There's nothing wrong with CyberM and stop posting bullshit because he gave you an infraction when you replied to his warning with a post which was offtopic (smart one). You should blame yourself for that, it's not his fault, he acted as he should. Also, you better remove CyberM's name from your signature since flaming is not tolerated, unless you want another infraction point.

Just posting to validate CyberM's action.

Last edited:
I also gave _arthur a warning after he continued off-topic stuff after I deleted 21 posts in a thread. People don't seem to change.

There's nothing wrong with CyberM and stop posting bullshit because he gave you an infraction when you replied to his warning with a post which was offtopic (smart one). You should blame yourself for that, it's not his fault, he acted as he should. Also, you better remove CyberM's name from your signature since flaming is not tolerated, unless you want another infraction point.

Just posting to validate CyberM's action.

I also gave _arthur a warning after he continued off-topic stuff after I deleted 21 posts in a thread. People don't seem to change.

I posted that you deleted more than you should have after you deleted the 21~ posts in the thread.

Anyway, isn't this a forum? A place for people to express their open opinions and thoughts? If I can get infracted for having an opinion, then (pardon my french)

EDIT: And not only is it my opinion..

gotroll.png

EDIT EDIT: And NOWHERE have I EVER seen rules affecting signatures, so please, show them to me, if they exist.

If your players can't "sell" on threads, but are able to put selling advertisements in their signatures without rule restrictions, then I'm allowed to post any personal opinion in my signature with political immunity, n'est pas?

Last edited by a moderator:
@_Arthur, no offense.. but what I see in you now is a guy that's looking for trouble. :eek:

so why are you?

If your players can't "sell" on threads, but are able to put selling advertisements in their signatures without rule restrictions, then I'm allowed to post any personal opinion in my signature with political immunity, n'est pas?
Talaturen really need to make rules clearer and put'em all together. Not like it is right now (In stickies & Announcements).

Otland used to be a good community.. always active.. and even fun..
But to be honest.. those times were back in the '08s
"OK"... WTF are you talking about?

Now its full of download and run servers and copy-paste resources.. and users with a high level of stupidity..
Don't get offended? Im just trying to make a point.. and YOU KNOW IM RIGHT!

I try to be helpful sometimes helping people out with their scripts when they are worth helping.. being nice! and of course.. making the worthless users feel bad and useless so they can leave this community alone..

60% of the threads posted everyday have the "Please HELP! HELP! HELP 8.60 otserv! HOW TO MAKE! OTSERV 0.4! TIBIA RL YES YES" insignia on it..
It's just pathetic

You're practically saying, that we should forbid 'freedom of speech', and ban the persons that lacks the knowledge of others? Oh, come on... -facepalm-

My idea is how this community is meant to be, it shouldn't be any corruption. If they spam you the moderators should IP-ban them and make it a bigger issue, but in my case. I want to be able to give constructive critism without having my posts deleted.
First of all, how would an IP-ban help in any way? simply as using a proxy or changing IP, dah... In my opinion any kind of banishment is not a viable permanent solution to a temporary problem. <sarcasm>aaand, what do you mean with constructive critism? Is that for casualty what you did in lolaye's 'birthday' thread? call every1 retarded ? Way to go, kid!</sarcasm> -facepalm-

#Thread:
I'm in for freedom of speech, but everything has it limits... and by looking at how you've been acting the past days, I don't think it was moderators fault... but yours.

Last edited:
@_Arthur, no offense.. but what I see in you now is a guy that's looking for trouble. :eek:

so why are you?

Way to completely ignore the relevance of the post, and only read my name.

Congrats.

Proven troll is proven.

Talaturen, as I said. Not sure which threads, this is news and history. This has happened before and recently happened, just as Stian said. But from now on, I'll observe which of my posts get deleted for no real reason, and I'll report them instead.

I didn't go OFF-topic against Lolaye's thread, I explained why he still have the credits pointed out to himself, but he refused to read what I was saying and kept denying the facts.

I posted that you deleted more than you should have after you deleted the 21~ posts in the thread.

Anyway, isn't this a forum? A place for people to express their open opinions and thoughts? If I can get infracted for having an opinion, then (pardon my french) fuck all of you, and this forum?

EDIT EDIT: And NOWHERE have I EVER seen rules affecting signatures, so please, show them to me, if they exist.

Yes, you can get warned, infracted and banned depending of the opinion or your thoughts, which I've seen they're retarded or trolling.There's no such stupid political inmunity that protects you from trolling or insulting a member with unwished words. Being donator is not a GOD-status. Seems you didn't just read..
You're free to post constructive criticism as long as you're keeping it at a mature level (one of your last deleted posts had some rude words in it, but I don't know if thats why your complaining). Mind telling us from which thread(s) your posts were deleted so we can see what you posted and tell you why it was deleted?
About your signature, it's spamming and you're insulting other member, I didn't matter about it before, but now seeing it as GIF image it's exaggeration so I ask you pacifically to remove it.

@Gantroz, no but you sorta "ragged" against him. That is what PAXTON reacted on

I just give you an example:
Code:
WELL NO SHIT, are you still this dumb? 100% working BY ME means in one fucking sentence that you made it work, unless you're not aware of what you're writing. And I do not care about the beginning of the thread or not, you still tried to get reputation, wether it's edited now or not.

@_Arthur:
"Reactions to the moderation should be taken on PM" ( I even wrote that in the same post you reacted on). Read the posts maybe before you continue on complaining.

Yes, you can get warned, infracted and banned depending of the opinion or your thoughts, which I've seen they're retarded or trolling.There's no such stupid political inmunity that protects you from trolling or insulting a member with unwished words. Being donator is not a GOD-status. Seems you didn't just read..
About your signature, it's spamming and you're insulting other member, I didn't matter about it before, but now seeing it as GIF image it's exaggeration so I ask you pacifically to remove it.

Show me the written rule limitations for my signature please, and I will happily change it.

If you decide to infract me for it, then care to explain why you won't infract people like JDB who are SELLING/ADVERTISING in their signatures. (which implies the same bullshit you're telling me)

Thanks.

Anyway, isn't this a forum? A place for people to express their open opinions and thoughts? If I can get infracted for having an opinion, then (pardon my french) fuck all of you, and this forum?

gotroll.png

Your opinion was offtopic, not to mention Stian had already said that any kind of remark about the moderation "applied" on the thread should have been taken to PM. You completely ignored this and posted something irrelevant and that's the reason you received that infraction. You can post your opinions and thoughts, as long as you keep it on a mature level (as Talaturen said above). Anything that exceeds that limit will be deleted.

About the infraction you received from CyberM, posting "hunted," after his warning wasn't a smart action. This was also your fault. I also think you have misunderstood the meaning of the word "troll" because someone who's doing his job isn't a troll, you're the apparent troll here.

I can't care less whose opinion it is, even more when his identity is blacked out. Remove CyberM's name from your signature. This is a final warning (and the infraction you'll get in case you ignore this will also trigger a banishment). The rule you mentioned is an exception. Would you really like it if some random guy had "_Arthur is a troll" on his signature?

Addendum: Sorry, we don't have players here. Only users.

Edit:

Show me the written rule limitations for my signature please, and I will happily change it.

If you decide to infract me for it, then care to explain why you won't infract people like JDB who are SELLING/ADVERTISING in their signatures. (which implies the same bullshit you're telling me)

Thanks.

There are no written rules at the moment but unless you have a lack of common sense you should see it's obvious that it ain't appropriate.

Last edited:
Your opinion was offtopic, not to mention Stian had already said that any kind of remark about the moderation "applied" on the thread should have been taken to PM. You completely ignored this and posted something irrelevant and that's the reason you received that infraction. You can post your opinions and thoughts, as long as you keep it on a mature level (as Talaturen said above). Anything that exceeds that limit will be deleted.

About the infraction you received from CyberM, posting "hunted," after his warning wasn't a smart action. This was also your fault. I also think you have misunderstood the meaning of the word "troll" because someone who's doing his job isn't a troll, you're the apparent troll here.

I can't care less whose opinion it is, even more when his identity is blacked out. Remove CyberM's name from your signature. This is a final warning (and the infraction you'll get in case you ignore this will also trigger a banishment). The rule you mentioned is an exception. Would you really like it if some random guy had "_Arthur is a troll" on his signature?

Addendum: Sorry, we don't have players here. Only users.

Who ever said I was complaining about infractions. Why do you persist on telling me that the given infractions were justified? Am I fighting them in-thread? What you keep replying with is constantly off-topic and irrelevant.

I wouldn't mind if somebody expressed their opinion against me in-signature.

Again, I will remove it once I am shown the written rule limitations for signatures. If you banish/infract me for having something illegal to post-in thread, but not signature, and you don't ban people who sell maps/servers in their signatures (eg. JDB(Not that I have any problem with said user) that just shows how the administration here at OtLand works.

Or doesn't.

Last edited:
@Gantroz, no but you sorta "ragged" against him. That is what PAXTON reacted on

I just give you an example:
Code:
WELL NO SHIT, are you still this dumb? 100% working BY ME means in one fucking sentence that you made it work, unless you're not aware of what you're writing. And I do not care about the beginning of the thread or not, you still tried to get reputation, wether it's edited now or not.

@_Arthur:
"Reactions to the moderation should be taken on PM" ( I even wrote that in the same post you reacted on). Read the posts maybe before you continue on complaining.

Ragging or not, the only "wrong" thing that I made in that sentence was using the word fucking, but it's not an insult it's an expression in order to show that he should pay more attention to what I write instead of being stupid enough to respond to something that I haven't written. It shouldn't be deleted, I have the rights to say whatever I want that fits to the topic, he says the script is made BY him, then he's taking credits, no matter if I'm the owner of the script or not, it's not the matter. The matter is that he kept denying it and it made me keep posting. And if it lead to a discussion or not, my problem.

agreed with thread, way to many corrupted moderators.. wont say any names (they know who they are tho)

Who ever said I was complaining about infractions. Why do you persist on telling me that the given infractions were justified? Am I fighting them in-thread? What you keep replying with is constantly off-topic and irrelevant.

I wouldn't mind if somebody expressed their opinion against me in-signature.

Again, I will remove it once I am shown the written rule limitations for signatures. If you banish/infract me for having something illegal to post-in thread, but not signature, and you don't ban people who sell maps/servers in their signatures (eg. JDB(Not that I have any problem with said user) that just shows how the administration here at OtLand works.

Or doesn't.

I mentioned why you've received this infractions just to contradict you on recalling freedom of speech as an excuse for receiving these infractions. As I told you before but you probably missed it since you quoted my post before I edited it, there are no written rules at the moment but unless you have a lack of common sense you should see it's obvious that it ain't appropriate. CyberM does mind about you having his name on your signature hence it's eligible to be removed. Last time I'm saying it, you should remove it else my next action is an infraction, then you can go complain to an admin if you wish.

If you still insist on seeing some written rules, here you are: http://otland.net/misc.php?do=showrules - The last line of this little text should do it.

I mentioned why you've received this infractions just to contradict you on recalling freedom of speech as an excuse for receiving these infractions. As I told you before but you probably missed it since you quoted my post before I edited it, there are no written rules at the moment but unless you have a lack of common sense you should see it's obvious that it ain't appropriate. CyberM does mind about you having his name on your signature hence it's eligible to be removed. Last time I'm saying it, you should remove it else my next action is an infraction, then you can go complain to an admin if you wish.

If you still insist on seeing some written rules, here you are: Forum Rules - OtLand - The last line of this little text should do it.

Are you claiming to be an owner of OtLand? If not, I have not been notified by any said 'owner' of OtLand that my signature was a problem.

And if not, then that does not reserve you the right to moderate my signature in such a fashion.

If you are telling me that posting something in my signature that is normally illegal to post in-thread, then banish and infract everyone selling in theirs.

I think OtLand Moderators must clarify their censorship issues.

Are you claiming to be an owner of OtLand? If not, I have not been notified by any said 'owner' of OtLand that my signature was a problem.

And if not, then that does not reserve you the right to moderate my signature in such a fashion.

If you are telling me that posting something in my signature that is normally illegal to post in-thread, then banish and infract everyone selling in theirs.

I think OtLand Moderators have some corrupted censorship views.

Posting "CyberM is a troll" in any thread would be inappropriate if CyberM doesn't want it. I am not claiming to be an owner of Otland, moderators are representatives though. I am sure Talaturen doesn't mind and yes, I can moderate your signature in such a fashion because I am allowed to.

Edit: http://otland.net/f14/selling-buying-forbidden-24348/ - That should help you understand the buying and selling rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back