• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Childish behaviour..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grifz

Reaction score
Greetings, OTLand members and staff members.

Recently, I've experienced many of my posts have been deleted for being off-topic waste, but you seem to have recruited people with no knowledge of what off-topic is. Constructive critism should be welcomed, not disliked. People are different, everybody have differnet views on different things.

I do personally think that it's a discrimination to people, since if you have a friend with a moderator position, you can basically get whatever you want removed from a thread you want that YOU personally do not want to hear. Even though it's constructive critism that should be allowed.

Afterall, this is a forum, not a fucking "oh nice pic mate, i may not say anything else but this".

We should be able to discuss, not only like. Hope you get my point, and please no smart-ass asking for prooves or so, I do not want to make any troubles, I just want you to take a serious talk with your moderator-ranked friends and make them understand this.

I'm bored and tired, so finally I had some time writing a complaint post. :)

I wouldn't mind listening to why I am corrupted. Calling me corrupted makes me think I'm too objective for you.

wudnt mind listening to ur bs, ur corruption shows completely after banning _Arthur for speaking the truth without insulting anybody

wudnt mind listening to ur bs, ur corruption shows completely after banning _Arthur for speaking the truth without insulting anybody
The truth? Do you mean his right to constantly insult me?

The truth? Do you mean his right to constantly insult me?

insult u? from wut iv seen he called u a "troll" u call that an insult?
and wut else do u call sum1 thats spamming pointless shit?

His ban doesn't necessarily mean that he insulted someone. You know, it's not the only reason that can get you banned. Read my previous post again and you'll find out what happened. You should get your facts straight before making accusations without a basis.

insult u? from wut iv seen he called u a "troll" u call that an insult?
and wut else do u call sum1 thats spamming pointless shit?

Some people might accept being called a troll, some other might not. Still, he has no right to use his name if CyberM doesn't want it. We do not have the same personality and if you fail to realise that, oh gosh, I think I am gonna lose all hope on humanity.

constructive criticism and several posts long arguing. Are of different matter.

You stated that he was not giving appropriate credits. There we know your story. And I'm sure he made some sort of feedback to your post witch kept annoying you. But this is already when you should stop. You already said your opinion.

This thread is already eaten up. Even some moderators should listen to this post as it might help them too.

I hereby abuse my powers and close this thread. It was already answered many pages ago. If I would be moderating this thread properly following the normal rules of forums other than otland, I would end up with deleting 40% of the posts in this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back