• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Choose font !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well I'm suggesting today to choose a font you write with it at every post you make it auto it's abit waste to make the font and choose it.

Sign if you want. :wub:

Regards,
sorcerers king

Last edited:
What you are suggesting is already implented? Or am I reading this post wrong?

He means, that it'll be automaticly each post.
That you do not have to chose the colour after all posts.

Such as iBlue, he may chose to have a blue font all the time, without having to use the colorize option.

Such as iBlue, he may chose to have a blue font all the time, without having to use the colorize option.

Yes that's what I meant. ;)

Oh, I was then mistaken. Well, that would be kinda cool, but also annoying (don't ask me why)

I could agree a bit on the font style option but not the color one as it will just annoy everyone.

I dont know if it's such a good idea. I'd hate it to read every post in different colors and fonts.
Besides it's a forum, not MSN.

It's alright with black + standard font. I cannot imagine how terrible it must look like when every post is written in different font and its colour.

If you wanna try out some different ones, just use Microsoft Word! :thumbup:

Its bad idea, just they should add more fonts to forum.

Not singed.

All normal fonts such as Tahoma, Verdana, Arial looks very similiar to eachother.
Not signed. Forum would be very bad if it had this font ex. This idea isn't GOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back