• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Christmas :D

Giver

Reaction score
I think GM should give gifts to people and maybe unban everyone?
Because afterall, it's Christmas!
So we all would be very pleased.

Because you are 1 of the Banned players??

Why would you even think that?
Is Santa a drug dealer just because he makes present? I DONT THINK SO. That's insane!
I think GM should be nice to us giving us free stuff.
Ignore haters

plx gm i want 200 level and my christmas is saved!!!!!!!!1111111
give or u not nice ppl????????!?

eahueha

Why would you even think that?
Is Santa a drug dealer just because he makes present? I DONT THINK SO. That's insane!
I think GM should be nice to us giving us free stuff.
Ignore haters

i think you cant get stuff on your own

Why would they unban people lol? The banned people probably deserve to be banned.

Maybe one thing they shall do is to place out santa claus that gives present, and if you're really really lucky you might get the teddy bear as in real Tibia.

Christmas is about being nices.
And those who are banned PROBABLY made a honest misstake.
I wasnt thinking of 100k pure or something like that, have a lottery or something and make a person get some rare thing

Christmas is about being nices.
And those who are banned PROBABLY made a honest misstake.
I wasnt thinking of 100k pure or something like that, have a lottery or something and make a person get some rare thing

That was like i said, the Santa Claus is like a lottery, some are lucky some ain't.

Christmas is a day people celebrate to mark and honor jesus actually, so it isnt all about being nice :p

Shall we let all the rapers, and murders out of jail to? simply cause it christmas? xD

those who are banned, probably got banned for a reason.

I stand for peace, love & understanding myself, but i dont think that is what christmas is about :p

giver you are a moron. banned players shouldnt get unbanned just because its chrismas comon are you freaking serios?

Back