• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ScorpionOT

uber n00b
Solutions
Reaction score
Greetings, OTLand

I have been away from the scene for a while, but I am back to my server, although the original project has been abandoned, it has been revised and revived under a different codename. Anyway, I was wondering if anybody had the original 7.4/7.72 Cip files, for me to integrate all the missing epic quests and secrets to my server, not to mention original NPC speeches, and so.

I am willing to include you in my team for this, and allow you to contribute to its growth. I think, however, this should be part of the general public, as I intend somehow to make my server completely open source sooner than later.

Thanks,
The maker of TornadiaTK aka ScorpionOT

Edit:
Nevermind. Seems like they have been published on the Distributions section. nevertheless, this could be a thread about your unique findings in the Cip package and things you would like to see included in a cip-map OT.

Last edited:
IF u Got Cip Files OTclient Get me With U 8.6 For Active Mount System :D

You should try to think when u write messages. None of your posts are understandable.
yes I k Cuz This I don't Good At Explain Cuz My English is Weak ... So It Was A Good Occasion TO Request The cip Files I always Request it but it don't get in my mind Cip I Always Say normal Tibia :D hehhehe

Back