• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CipSoft NPC files

Most likely by hand.

lol just copy > paste ;p and do npc with jiddo npc system.
it will take some time , sry much time ;p.

No to both. I've wrote a converter which does 95% of work, still I've to correct some things which are off sync :). It does support eloth npc format which is a bit diffrent from svn's one ;)

It's fine, just when you copy word for word from my thread, it doesn't make me happy, you just kinda took them from me without saying who released them.

Im sorry for real but the credits are getting deleted always..
I know that you realised them and i just ripped it off, but still who would realise it to here, i think nobody..
Thanks again for posting :]

No to both. I've wrote a converter which does 95% of work, still I've to correct some things which are off sync :). It does support eloth npc format which is a bit diffrent from svn's one ;)

will you release your converter?

protip: don't write a converter (which won't work as supposed to either), code native support for .npc.

Why are you all people always like "PLS GIMME TO I WANNA KNOW TO " make it yourself, you got the search engine everywhere, google, yahoo, otland, otfenz, etc.

Just do it!

Back