• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Clickz Spriting Showcase

Clickzz

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Twitch
cliickztv
Greetings all OTlanders

So.. latley i've been looking on some Spriting threads here in OTland and i got really inspired! I have never ever did something like this before but i have allways wanted to make my own cool sprites. So today i started to learn me how it works. Atleast a very little bit, just the basic stuff i guess. And so far i think its really funny to create sprites and i wanna learn me more about this!

Here is 2 weapons of my first work ever.

First
Crystal Sword
Crystal Sword 1.png

Second
Unholy Axe Unholy Axe with Animation

Unholy Axe 1.png Unholy Axe 1 GIF.gif

Im happy with my end result of both weapons. But the axe tho, i like it ALOT!
All criticism is allowed.

Stay safe & i hope y'all have a good evening!

Nice job,
You may get better results after studying anti-aliasing and about light/shadow, you need to produce and balance contrast for it to work well.

Your stuff have a nice design but are a bit flat (what is actually common when starting), you've done great for a start tho!

Nice job,
You may get better results after studying anti-aliasing and about light/shadow, you need to produce and balance contrast for it to work well.

Your stuff have a nice design but are a bit flat (what is actually common when starting), you've done great for a start tho!
Thank you! Yeah im trying to learn the lightning & shadow stuffs, pretty hard! But yeah.. im keep on practising. Thanks for the feedback :D

Thanks for your feedback! Im working on it, what do you think about the swords etc?
Frozen Blade animation could be better, I like the idea but... this blade shine goes from slow to fast really quick, these last sparks look weird when they suddenly change direction.
Darkness Sword is way too simple, nothing fascinating about that one, also "too dark".

Frozen Blade animation could be better, I like the idea but... this blade shine goes from slow to fast really quick, these last sparks look weird when they suddenly change direction.
Darkness Sword is way too simple, nothing fascinating about that one, also "too dark".
Hmm.. the Frozen Blade i think is cool and i like the animation :p
Darkness sword, yeah its too dark now i can see, will make a rework on this one.

Back