• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Client Installers or Just Zipped Spr & Dat - Tools

Linxsis

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
I can't upload all the client installers.exe.png

Or the compressed spr & dat files because the file size is way to big
zip.png

So I uploaded them to mediafire my account with them is quite old so I have a little more than 50 gigs of free storage.
mf.png

I separated the spr & dat from all the installers because sometimes you just want or need the spr & dat file. I will be updating this archive with maps, tools, compilers and whatever else I think might be useful.

MediaFire

more.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't upload all the client installers.View attachment 30994

Or the compressed spr & dat files because the file size is way to big
View attachment 30995

So I uploaded them to mediafire my account with them is quite old so I have a little more than 50 gigs of free storage.
View attachment 30996

I separated the spr & dat from all the installers because sometimes you just want or need the spr & dat file. I will be updating this archive with maps, tools, compilers and whatever else I think might be useful.

MediaFire

View attachment 30997

I like this! looks organized

I uploaded the latest tibia 11 clients for windows linux and mac, a decompression program in exe and zip form with its source to extract the sprites, a zip file which contains the extracted sprites.
t11.png

I just uploaded 2 versions of Object Builder which work with 8.6 & 10.98 the 8.6 version is the 0.4.5 version and the 10.98 was labeled as strange edition.
The adobe air exe is current I downloaded it a few days ago from adobe's website.
ob.png

I just uploaded 2 versions of Object Builder which work with 8.6 & 10.98 the 8.6 version is the 0.4.5 version and the 10.98 was labeled as strange edition.
The adobe air exe is current I downloaded it a few days ago from adobe's website.
View attachment 31183

hey, have for latests versions 10.00 aka 11?

hey, have for latests versions 10.00 aka 11?
Nothing in the way of object builder for 11, the only thing I have found is the decompression program and its source. The sources I am sure will probably be on github forever but sometimes people delete things or write over them. That is why I made this thread because mediafire doesn't seem to delete anything unless the file is a virus or violates a copyright law.

Back