• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close me plx

Yea.... help him get a restarter and help him fix yalahar!!! lol

I have offered multiple times to do both // aswell as fix all pz bugs and ways to crash the server // i dont think he likes doing buisness with the whites // jokes!!!

Huhuhu.

god dam it LOL

so with this up time i can enjoy my BS for HELLA long time Fix It! ;(((((((((

I have offered multiple times to do both // aswell as fix all pz bugs and ways to crash the server // i dont think he likes doing buisness with the whites // jokes!!!

Huhuhu.

send restarter in pm plx

Wwe love you all, waiting for the server to be fixed and maybe thrive again. As well as for another team to conquer the server, there will always be these high level's that the new team will need to stumble upon and prove themselves worthy, but that is not a decent enough team for us to face, not really a team. We'll be back when things are up and running, no reason to look for wars and players to kill on a server with a bit troubles for now

We'll be back.

~Afterdawn -- Tupac

I do need a restarter..pm it to me please upload to any site u want.

Someone send me a flawless Yalahar including monsters and i add it. easy as that :)

If not I will be active soon but server will be up at all times for years to come. I have put many months into this ot dont take it for granted.

We really need your dedication Slain for real or everyone is just gonna quit no lie, so many people are talking about it already.....

Good to hear Slain. Just wondering, are you hiring new staff? I'm not applying I'm just wondering out of curiosity.

8 Oct 2009 - Great uptime!
The server is 24/7 with no lag ever! If your looking for a great RL War experience you have come to the right place! 08:51 Uptime: 16 hours and 32 minutes.
Posted by GOD Xerxes

what happend :( :( :( :( :( :( :( =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[

Holly....

Holly F...... shit... cant u JUST get that auto restarted from pvp for real dude i loged on walked to dp and bam another crash,,, seriously >>>>>>>DO SOMETHING<<<<<<<<

if ur not going to be active get sum1 who will be... the botters have been botting like crazy i heard u were letting this happen becuz the war brings publicly or something if tht is true idk if it is or not... but i hope they get deleted soon

All this is, is just a waist of time honestly all we do is play for two hours and then bam server shit down for three days. You can't get publicity when the server is down 24/7. Everyone is just gonna quit. End of story

Back