• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Close plx

Status
Not open for further replies.

DX~

Reaction score
Hello all

That is my problem, when a player die and he try to loging again he get this message, and when i go to the database in players positions (x,y,z) apper 0,0,0 and i dont know how to fix it

So, if there are some that know how to fix it, please help me ^^

Cya and thanks in advance

Last edited:
Just change the change the temple/spawn position.
Either you go to the place where you want players to spawn in the map editor and check the coordinates, or walk in-game to the place where you want players to spawn and write /pos.
The coordinates you get, write 'em into the temple/spawn position.

Hope it helped.

Yes, when a player die i need to got to the database and change the coordinates, but i cant do it always that a player die.

I think that it is an account manager error, i will try to make a char with a web acc.

However, if some know what can i do to fix it, post plx.

Thanks in advance.

Change the coordinates of the account manager to the place where players should spawn.

-edit.
Don't know if you know anything about map editors, but check what town ID is connected to the main city in the map editor.
If there are no towns. Add a town, put the coordinates of where players should spawn in the town thingy.
Add the number of the town in the account manager under "town_id"

Last edited:
Fixed! Thanks Elox, i had town id wrong in coinfig :p, I change it to the right jjeje

Close plx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back