• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

#close request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certain aoe moves are still broken.

Just wanted to give you my feedback from a players perspective.

Make the game more challenging:
Make the GYM leaders much harder and add a reward if a player gets all badges or one badge.

Lower the EXP with almost half, feels like the game can be finished within a week.

Make stone obligatory for evolving pokemon or increase the points gained by boost system. Or you could even just increase drop rate. ( feels like stones not that important - it's not worth farming atleast, already at boost 4-5 you need 3 stones which only gives about 10-15 stats which is not worth farming )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annoying things:
Mood system

Movement speed bugs frequently, often have to remount bike etc.

Increase movement speed somehow, ( on pokemon ) (Lvl based or point based like with offense etc)
Enable walkthrough on your pokemon, he often blocks.

Chikoritas/Pineco/Beedrill outside town are too strong for beginners and makes it really hard for them to level.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things that would make the server more fun:
More quests that grants experience, more hunt quests, repeat-able quests like kill 50 charizards and it gives you some cash or something.

Npc that buys stones ( not sells )

Add more spells to the pokemon, almost all same type-pokemon have identical spells.

add like an extra spell for shiny pokemon

Make it able to fish up shiny pokemon in rare cases.

Add like an epic quests (bigger quests) where the player have to adventure over the map searching for books (some books harder to find than others) containing info about a huge quest.
Something like that, cause all you do ingame is farming.

it's very easy to catch the pokemon you want. ( Add rare pokemon spawns, articuno, entei, suicine etc. )

Increase pokemon max lvl to 300, you get lvl 100 so fast.

Last edited:
Just wanted to give you my feedback from a players perspective.

Make the game more challenging:
Make the GYM leaders much harder and add a reward if a player gets all badges or one badge.

Lower the EXP with almost half, feels like the game can be finished within a week.

Make stone obligatory for evolving pokemon or increase the points gained by boost system. Or you could even just increase drop rate. ( feels like stones not that important - it's not worth farming atleast, already at boost 4-5 you need 3 stones which only gives about 10-15 stats which is not worth farming )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annoying things:
Mood system

Movement speed bugs frequently, often have to remount bike etc.

Increase movement speed somehow, (Lvl based or point based like with offense etc)
Enable walkthrough on your pokemon, he often blocks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things that would make the server more fun:
More quests that grants experience, more hunt quests, repeat-able quests like kill 50 charizards and it gives you some cash or something.

Npc that buys stones ( not sells )

Add more spells to the pokemon, almost all same type-pokemon have identical spells.

Make shiny pokemon stronger than they are or add like an extra spell for the pokemon cause atm there's really not a notice-able difference.

Make it able to fish up shiny pokemon in rare cases.

Add like an epic quests (bigger quests) where the player have to adventure over the map searching for books (some books harder to find than others) containing info about a huge quest.
Something like that, cause all you do ingame is farming.

it's very easy to catch the pokemon you want. ( Add rare pokemon spawns, articuno, entei, suicine etc. )

Increase pokemon max lvl to 300, you get lvl 100 so fast.

There is no point to tell them stuff which require sources, which they dont have.

half of all that u said is already there, u just havent come by it yet mostly with the shinies and we are adding that pokemon can lvl to 300 , we have a stone buyer and its in the map already
about quests: we have alot of quests, some quests ARE huge, u just havent found it yet, buying premium gives you acces to some more quests and stuff, we have a update ready with the fixes of almost alll bugs found , i thank you for the feedback tho ^^

- - - Updated - - -

btw, please dont listen to what zippy says, he can only post negative things , and i dont know why, i got nothing against him, but if he wants to post some bugs or things that arent good, please do it in a resspective manner and not like were trash and bad people

Ya the broken move are kinda annoying.( - Which i been reporting but nothing gets fix as fast as it should.

Mood is simply useless( spam !love each 2min i mean...just disable that thing )

The stone buyer is simply useless i mean,he buys them so cheap it doesnt even worth keeping them.Not to mention boost is kinda useless,Got a +20 or +30 sandslash and its just crap.

Theres legendary pokemon already but they doesnt have any move.My moltres doesnt.

All the pokemon feels the same. An onyx use the same move as a golem or as a tyranitar or as any other rock. Just like every fire pokemon got the same set of skill,just magmar that have different but once you get magmortar they screwed it and use the same set of skill then charizard does.. So once you've got one,you've got them all.

Seems like some pokemon doesnt spawn shiny at all. IDK but it seems to me like some pokemon spawn shiny really often and theres some that just doesnt wanna spawn shiny. Like,after 6hour farming you dont see a single one (then say you see one after 24hour you still have to catch it(so sometime you need 30-50 Balls for one,do the maths)...which makes it just useless

The npc you can duel...it would be good to have different reward. Not just alwais the same crap reward. LIke a % chance at something so people would log everyday to at leats fight those and maybe get that rare loot - Could be pokebox,eggs,shiny poke or whatever you might thinks of. Say 1% chance or less. 50% to be UltraBalls and 49% to be money or whatever you might think of.

Ive enjoyed the server a lot spend countless hours on it but now its lacking some goal. I can 1 hit everything,even a moltress. All i did was lvl other poke just to see them in action but after 2 days i founjd out they are all the same,just the graphic change.

I give you credit for getting me entertain for a week. Totally loved the time spend on here and i wish you the best. Needs some works.

'' Not to mention some pokemon are getting crap stat when lvling. Like gyarados +1 stat per lvl lol. Im missing a few i cant recall the name but anyway ''

Ok, awesome. Just want to help out Really enjoy playing, don't get me wrong. :)

Some idea's maybe that would be fun if you can add. - Just an idea, if it's a bad idea just ignore it.
Daily tournament where people can sign up once a day and duel each other.

Teleport 2 registered players by automatic to an arena where they duel.
(Like 3-5 arenas so 6-10 players can duel at the same time)
(The winner of Arena 1 and 2 gets teleported to 'Round 2 - Arena 1' etc. and waits for the winner of Arena 2 to also win or if he wins first he waits for 'Arena 1 - Round 1' to finish.) (Probably hard scripting like if there will be odd number of players.)

The winner continues to next round and competes one of the other winners and keeps on until one player has won the entire thing.

An event which all registered players get teleported to a small room with an enemy with almost unlimited HP like 100000k.
(individual rooms but identical and all get 1 enemy each)

Option 1
The one dealing most damage within 2 minutes win.

Option 2
Otherwise you can make the unit with like 500K HP, the first one killing it wins.

Well, all I want to say is that it would be alot of fun with frequent events! :)
Those are just some I thought of what I would find fun.

Ok, awesome. Just want to help out Really enjoy playing, don't get me wrong. :)

Some idea's maybe that would be fun if you can add. - Just an idea, if it's a bad idea just ignore it.
Daily tournament where people can sign up once a day and duel each other.

Teleport 2 registered players by automatic to an arena where they duel.
(Like 3-5 arenas so 6-10 players can duel at the same time)
(The winner of Arena 1 and 2 gets teleported to 'Round 2 - Arena 1' etc. and waits for the winner of Arena 2 to also win or if he wins first he waits for 'Arena 1 - Round 1' to finish.) (Probably hard scripting like if there will be odd number of players.)

The winner continues to next round and competes one of the other winners and keeps on until one player has won the entire thing.

An event which all registered players get teleported to a small room with an enemy with almost unlimited HP like 100000k.
(individual rooms but identical and all get 1 enemy each)

Option 1
The one dealing most damage within 2 minutes win.

Option 2
Otherwise you can make the unit with like 500K HP, the first one killing it wins.

Well, all I want to say is that it would be alot of fun with frequent events! :)
Those are just some I thought of what I would find fun.

Stuff like this to keep the player playing would be great. ATM it is really fun... But the point is you get to a point where its not even worth playing since you have everything. lvling other poke that use same skill as your previous poke wont work as a way to keep player playing. You should focus on that rather then adding useless stuff.

I know you all wanted the update to be last friday, but thanks to the feedback here , we wanted to be sure every bugg was gone, and that we can keep u all entertained with what u like , thats why the update is today between 16:00-17:00 (paris time)

Last edited:
sorry for the inconvice we have a problem with our hosting server we don't know yet hoelong the server will be offline.

ty for ur time

the server is back online! the hosting service of dondaniello shut down for a reason we do not know and wich we couldnt do anything about but wait for don daniello to start it back up.

we still apologize for the server and website to be offline , tho it is not our fault and WE shouldnt be apologizing, infact it should be dondaniello, for osme reason the dedicated server has been shut down , and he doesnt restart it

as i said, i pay dondaniello to host my server and website , for some reason he shut it down and he after telling him, he still doesnt place it back online, so im going to ask my money back eventually lol
and were going to search a new hoster then

it will be back online as soon as possible, we already got the dedicated server back, now its just a matter of time, i still apologize

our goal is to get it online this week, if not so, we will pay our failliure with 5 days of free premium for everyone

as we said, its not a download & run server, btw do u have your own server? is that why u like to crack off other peoples servers?
its just sad that u come to peoples server advertisements to crack them off without trying them out or even looking at it
please dont watch this advertisement anymore, zippy. your just a pain in the ass, and i think more people think that too

Hey Inferno, I'm Kieron from your server. Hope this server comes back online soon since it has been offline for 2 days due to hosting and updating but anyway, Can't wait.

Best pokemon server i've seen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back