• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest @Tampik back, Taze was probably a tier above you back in the Warloria days. Isn't he just playing lowrate servers for wars now?

He was just as average as most players in those days.

I just want to understand the maths behind this... Almost nobody was standing out because almost everybody was equally good?

average?? taze owned warloria with with Kevin KhaLife and shiny. best players ever. they would fuck unit, redeemers, revival, tengu and all the good guilds back then if they were given the chance

EDIT: ITS AN INTERN JOKE AND NOT ME LICKING ASS WHICH SOME OF U RETARDS THINK. U PLAY CLASSICTIBIA, BUT U DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ON SERVER? kkKKKKKK

Last edited:
Let's be honest @Tampik back, Taze was probably a tier above you back in the Warloria days. Isn't he just playing lowrate servers for wars now?

I just want to understand the maths behind this... Almost nobody was standing out because almost everybody was equally good?

Some players were distinguished, who were much better than others.

For example, it has always been hard me to play vs Gaboneitor, the brothers or Drone , but Taze nothing special for me.

Some times he killing me with other people , and some time i killing him.

He never show mouse record and all time when i invite him to dueling with mouse record he are scared so Taze nothing special in old times.

Look here Taze die by Tampon 3 vs 1 and Tampon have mouse record , Taze never record becasue he are boter and no show nothing special no so who is better in old times?

Here is a funny movie for the improvement of humor:

average?? taze owned warloria with with Kevin KhaLife and shiny. best players ever. they would fuck unit, redeemers, revival, tengu and all the good guilds back then if they were given the chance

You are a new player, you know nothing about old times.

Some players were distinguished, who were much better than others.

For example, it has always been hard me to play vs Gaboneitor, the brothers or Drone , but Taze nothing special for me.

Some times he killing me with other people , and some time i killing him.

He never show mouse record and all time when i invite him to dueling with mouse record he are scared so Taze nothing special in old times.

Look here Taze die by Tampon 3 vs 1 and Tampon have mouse record , Taze never record becasue he are boter and no show nothing special no so who is better in old times?

Here is a funny movie for the improvement of humor:

You are a new player, you know nothing about old times.

You're playing a fucking war ot, and talk about pvp.. When people take no risks by playing servers where dieing doesnt matter, basically everyone can kill everyone. The real pvpers stand out on servers where dieing matters.
Go back to your war ot, all other servers you're just whining about big teams anyway

Haha lmao is it even possible to own "warloria". Nifz how far are you in his ass bro

idiot its a fuckjing intern joke, kevin khalifa is the guy he stole reirok from then gave it back. the guy tried scam taze at first, and then he used like shit stories he was gna bring his oldschool team here, team of BANANS on orshabal ots, like really CRACKCRACKCRACK players. "THE DREAM TEAM". those who know the story will laugh their asses off. warloria was apparently a CFACKOTS with CRAAAAACK players.. anyways who the fuck r u 8D

You're playing a fucking war ot, and talk about pvp.. When people take no risks by playing servers where dieing doesnt matter, basically everyone can kill everyone. The real pvpers stand out on servers where dieing matters.
Go back to your war ot, all other servers you're just whining about big teams anyway

Playing on war servers you can also lose something, something called reputation and your skills pvp are no the same if you no play regulary.

It is not true that anyone who enters war server can be good, here you are very wrong.

I will not hide that playing on war servers makes me more enjoyable than playing on Rpg servers , because i no waste time to hunt boring monsters.

I play war server almost every days and i no must back to they if i here.

Taze for me is the equivalent of a player named "Zaowan" who has always cheated in this game.

Always when people show cams and screens when zaowan boting then he stop play for short time , and later again he back to playing and he always say the same : I back and now i no use bot , im a God of pvp , but true is people like they are never change , this is style Ryan who on all servers have corruption.

Taze now tell his fairy tales to Nifz in style like Zaowan told his stories to Zordon and told him: Im a Zaowan and im a God of pvp.

Zordon trust him and i think Zordon still trust and he think Zaowan play manualy.

Is funny for me people can trust cheaters who never show any one cam with mouse record and many time play with a use bot.

Taze was a clever cheater, who always managed to avoid the recording of fraud , always when i see he shoot me under roof and i open camera then he no make the same again he are clever cheater with much lucky.

Classictibia full of bots it's good home to him ^^

He became made fame known mainly because he was a kind of helper of good players like the brothers and thanks to that he became recognizable.

Which does not change the fact that for me he was and probably still uses the bot.

Well you lost war, are you mad?

Last man btw you never made a duel on Warloria. DO not even brag about that please :)

dont care about losing a internet war sorry. What you mean with duel on warloria. And brag about what? Not following you there

TRUE

@Tampik back I don't want to discredit your 1v3 fight, but you killed Taze's team mate and then he wrote something like "omg, I'm quitting" in Swedish and stopped healing. The SDs under roof was by the others, not by Taze. :rolleyes:

@Tampik back I don't want to discredit your 1v3 fight, but you killed Taze's team mate and then he wrote something like "omg, I'm quitting" in Swedish and stopped healing. The SDs under roof was by the others, not by Taze. :rolleyes:

But it is not important, if I often see a guy who shoots from under the roof, and always lucky when I open the cam he stops and when I challenge him 1 vs 1 with mouse record he then all time scared because he know he are noob when no using bot.

For me it is the same noob like Zawoan can be at most the legend of the bot as he in addition on the server full of bots.

@Tampik back Your video of killing Taze 1v3 is literally him rage quitting because his team mate failed and you killed him afk. Lots of people back then didn't play with mouse recording because most people feel gutted when they playing on low fps and lag.

@Tampik back Your video of killing Taze 1v3 is literally him rage quitting because his team mate failed and you killed him afk. Lots of people back then didn't play with mouse recording because most people feel gutted when they playing on low fps and lag.

I know perfectly well that he used the bot, he just was not caught in this moment because he did it cleverly, except that if he say he are better than someone you must prove it.

When I wanted to prove he are no better , becasue he boter and skill only f5 then all time he scared , guy who scared can't be legend.

He can be only fake legend boter like Zaowan.

@Tampik back Why would you post the video though? "That's it, I'm quitting, bye" were his last words as he stood afk to die and it doesn't mean anything.

Just post a video of you killing Taze in a duel or a video of him botting if that's your argument.

Which does not change the fact that for me he was and probably still uses the bot.

Don't confuse fact and opinion. It is a fact that you have an opinion, but it does not mean that your opinion is factual.

@Tampik back Why would you post the video though? "That's it, I'm quitting, bye" were his last words as he stood afk to die and it doesn't mean anything.

Just post a video of you killing Taze in a duel or a video of him botting if that's your argument.

Don't confuse fact and opinion. It is a fact that you have an opinion, but it does not mean that your opinion is factual.

How do I publish a video when I killI him , if i not fought with it 1 vs 1, because he always ran surrounded by better players who raised his glory to the heights.

Here 4:00 Taze die when play with zordon vs me and my 2 friends and he no afk.

I no scared to playing on at bad computer with low fps and mouse with ball when in this times many other players use fastest laser mouses.

Sorry but if i play on bad computer with low fps and sux lagy internet and invite him to duel and he are scared becasue he know can't win without use bot he can't be a legend.

How do I publish a video when I killI him , if i not fought with it 1 vs 1, because he always ran surrounded by better players who raised his glory to the heights.

Here 4:00 Taze die when play with zordon vs me and my 2 friends and he no afk.

I no scared to playing on at bad computer with low fps and mouse with ball when in this times many other players use fastest laser mouses.

Sorry but if i play on bad computer with low fps and sux lagy internet and invite him to duel and he are scared becasue he know can't win without use bot he can't be a legend.
U rly playing on mouse with ball? XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back