• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, not necessarily. Can be rune farms selling runes/gp for cash or players having their own rune farms, but you cannot supply runes "naturally" on a 7.4 low-rate server.

Playing 7.4 and complaining about MC farms is about as dumb as complaining that there are no wands/rods or that spells doesn't cost enough mana. The error is that you play 7.4, not the features and meta game of 7.4.

Well, not necessarily. Can be rune farms selling runes/gp for cash or players having their own rune farms, but you cannot supply runes "naturally" on a 7.4 low-rate server.

You can supply runes naturally on a 7.4 low-rate server, just not enough to satisfy the demand at any given time. It is what the map and monsters were build for at that time though, demons weren't meant to be hunted with SDs by mages while being solo, they were the endgame content at that version.

Guess we got spoiled on one side, and we lack time on the other side leading to people getting used to pretty much unlimited runes on these versions eh.

Playing 7.4 and complaining about MC farms is about as dumb as complaining that there are no wands/rods or that spells doesn't cost enough mana. The error is that you play 7.4, not the features and meta game of 7.4.

If you're runefarming on 7.4 you're just pathetic. And it's 50% your fault and 50% the hoster for allowing this.

Cheating is never welcome in any game.

You can't get time today to make runes? You don't hunt today.
You can't get time to make runes at all? play a mid-high rate server.

A low rate server that allows runefarms is just BS, I would understand people used to do it on 2004 when they were 12 years old, but now they're 26+ lmao

And it becomes unfair when you're playing an ONLINE game, since you're interacting with other people (positively or negatively) that doesn't runefarm.
This is the same everywhere.
On Youtube for example, I don't like you? I could dislike your videos with my account, but what If I follow your logic and I dislike bot your videos and instead of having 9likes 1 dislike, they will have 9likes 701 dislikes?

Jesus, Everytime I read this forum.

Last edited:
If you're runefarming on 7.4 you're just pathetic. And it's 50% your fault and 50% the hoster for allowing this.

Cheating is never welcome in any game.

You can't get time today to make runes? You don't hunt today.
You can't get time to make runes at all? play a mid-high rate server.

A low rate server that allows runefarms is just BS, I would understand people used to do it on 2004 when they were 12 years old, but now they're 26+ lmao

And it becomes unfair when you're playing an ONLINE game, since you're interacting with other people (positively or negatively) that doesn't runefarm.
This is the same everywhere.
On Youtube for example, I don't like you? I could dislike your videos with my account, but what If I follow your logic and I dislike bot your videos and instead of having 9likes 1 dislike, they will have 9likes 701 dislikes?

Jesus, Everytime I read this forum.
this made no sense at all especially the youtube part lmaoXD.. You might enjoy the game like that but thats how people enjoy'd the game back in the days when they didn't even know tombs existed cause they only hang around between venore and thais. Everyone knows every spawn nowadays and every tactic to hunt with the maximum exp. To do so you need a rune farm. Who are you to tell people who don't have time to not play low rate but instead play med-high rate? If a little rune farm is the solution for them to play on a lowrate. Then i happily invite them to join.

@bigboyotland The issue here is that you play a game that you don't like and then complain about it. 7.4 low-rate doesn't exist without MC rune farms.

If you want to go back to play an old version of a game for nostalgia then it comes with the flaws. One flaw with 7.4 is that a player generated rune economy doesn't sustain itself unless there are rune farms, especially in modern times when the population is lower (means less casual players who just make runes and chill most of the time).

Another thing you don't understand is how YouTube works. Not only does your comparison not make any sense, but it would actually help me rather than hurt. Please go ahead though, if you want to help me.

Last edited:
One flaw with 7.4 is that a player generated rune economy doesn't sustain itself unless there are rune farms, especially in modern times when the population is lower (means less casual players who just make runes and chill just of the time).
Can't there be a better alternative than runes to shape the economy? I don't think the act of rune-making is a demand from playing players, it's often very time-consuming and it seems to push people to create cheat tools. And I understand them, I would never, ever today sit hours upon hours making runes that will only last for a little while, only to repeat the process.

And it gets even more difficult in servers with a small player base, as players now a days mostly create runes for themselves to use, forcing knights, pallys and in some cases druids to create rune-makers.

Some sort of new catalyst to the economy for old servers perhaps? Something else than runes (besides from shops of course) to spend gold on?

Why u guys even discuss this things?? we all know this server have 30 players who fight and the other 200 people makers or bot money makers who sell his runes or ccs for rl cash to war players.

Here is the official web of sell/buy things of classictibia and medivia
Medivia Trade

Pay2Win tibia game over

Why u guys even discuss this things?? we all know this server have 30 players who fight and the other 200 people makers or bot money makers who sell his runes or ccs for rl cash to war players.

Here is the official web of sell/buy things of classictibia and medivia
Medivia Trade

Pay2Win tibia game over
Cheer up!

I don't see an issue with a million makers, people need runes simple as that. Just bot knights that ruins the economy imo and the game

@bigboyotland The issue here is that you play a game that you don't like and then complain about it. 7.4 low-rate doesn't exist without MC rune farms.

If you want to go back to play an old version of a game for nostalgia then it comes with the flaws. One flaw with 7.4 is that a player generated rune economy doesn't sustain itself unless there are rune farms, especially in modern times when the population is lower (means less casual players who just make runes and chill most of the time).

Another thing you don't understand is how YouTube works. Not only does your comparison not make any sense, but it would actually help me rather than hurt. Please go ahead though, if you want to help me.

I did just bring the youtube argument to see people with under 200 subs explaining me how Youtube works when I have a 200k+ Youtube channel.
700 dislikes equals 700 views on that scenario. A video with that like-dislike ratio will never have any good position. And 700 views on YT rn are nothing.

Again, the two guys that told me "doesn't make any sence".
One is sponsored by another OT and the other is runefarming this OT I guess. Sorry but your opinion doesn't count to me.
Who are you to tell people who don't have time to not play low rate but instead play med-high rate?
The questions here is who are you to take advantage on people that doesn't cheat?

If you guys think you are right, just go to any big gaming community like r/gaming and state there you need to use bots(cheats) to play a game but this is the right thing to do and everyone should do it on a 2004 version of a 1997 game.

Last edited:
Whats the point of playing on oldschool server and complain about lack of runes to hunt best spawns 24/7? None is supposed to hunt tombs 24/7 or demons with sds all day long on 7.4 client

I did just bring the youtube argument to see people with under 200 subs explaining me how Youtube works when I have a 200k+ Youtube channel.
700 dislikes equals 700 views on that scenario. A video with that like-dislike ratio will never have any good position. And 700 views on YT rn are nothing.

Again, the two guys that told me "doesn't make any sence".
One is sponsored by another OT and the other is runefarming this OT I guess. Sorry but your opinion doesn't count to me.

Then it shouldn't be news to you that YouTube comes with tools for analytics. A small niche channel like mine gets most views from third party links (e.g links on Otland, some Facebook groups etc) and returning subscribers. For some videos about popular servers/teams the views also comes from specific search phrases.

That's obviously different from big channels, where recommended videos, subscriber activity/notifications and "YouTube generated" views in general plays a bigger role.

Asking people who know even less than you about the meta game for 15 year old versions of a game run on private servers seems like a great way to end this discussion.

I don't think a player stuck on a 2004 version of a game that probably doesn't even know how the game evolved recently knows more about gaming than a subreddit with 20Milion people. But whatever I feel like I am just trying to explain the earth isn't flat to a medieval guy.
Bot what you want on this bad server. A good server wouldn't allow.

@bigboyotland 20 million subscribers and posts about oldschool Tibia seems to be getting sub 10 upvotes, mostly just OP and 2-3 other people. You're really nailing your points here.

Listen, it's okay to dislike certain aspects of a particular version of Tibia, but it won't change anything. If your priorities are to play 7.4 with no rune farms, then you'd probably appreciate a smaller rpg server, with 5-25 active players. There'd probably still be mc rune makers but less so.

I'll make further replies via PM, since we're not really talking about anything related to Classictibia anymore.

Buy all kks and 50-60 paladins (cheap rps) dont care if hunted.
PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back