• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 people online higher then 40 level cool

There was a questteam last week.

I made banshee seals but wasn't able to attend last room.

@Tamtam Türkiye
If you have a team I'd gladly join u.

/Khonen

it was removed from otserverlist again for spoofing hmm...

Players having more than 2 mc rune makers without getting banned counts as spoofing by their rules. 7.4 low rates will automatically be banned because rune farms are essential to the game play.

Being banned doesn't mean the admin is doing the spoofing; being complicit by not preventing mc chars is enough.

Edit: I believe the admin can hide mc chars from online number count to be allowed on otserverlist - their issue is that people are tricked by boosted online numbers. But if you want to play a 7.4 server without mc farms you are delusional. Play 7.6+ instead.

Last edited:
"Additionally you are not allowed to count more than 4 characters logged in from a single IP address as a real players."

2 rune makers

I recalled from memory. You can replace the number and the meaning will be exactly the same. :cool:

Everyone should start here is slow but ther3 is chars for sale or runemakers with good mlvl that u can pg when was the last time there were a proper ob on a oldschool high rate? Wars her2 are fun

Its 30 players online higher then 30 level atm barely 60 at the mid day, banned on otservlist what do you think people will do

Here is arleady big war . here is the best 7.4 server now . go punio ots 3 days restart and repeat BYE

ellvo u missed to say 0 druids 4 mages rest paladins / eks ENJOY WAR
like real oldschool used to be. but guess you didn't play any oldschool just some pop up highrates. And based on that greath carreer you are here judging warsXD stop making a fool of yourself mate

like real oldschool used to be. but guess you didn't play any oldschool just some pop up highrates. And based on that greath carreer you are here judging warsXD stop making a fool of yourself mate
<3
miss pendulum but here is good to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back