• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pendulum? pendulum was and still is like last man wrote "pop up highrate" so idk what u talking about m8

Played it for a few days, seems cavebotters are fairly common.

like real oldschool used to be. but guess you didn't play any oldschool just some pop up highrates. And based on that greath carreer you are here judging warsXD stop making a fool of yourself mate

Same like you talking come here buy a char and u think u are someone xd when your team without bob legend no fight rip war

Same like you talking come here buy a char and u think u are someone xd when your team without bob legend no fight rip war
Everyday some other story. then it is no dominik no fight then it is no wille no fight then it is no bob no fight. Make up your mind boy.
Rather buy a char and have quick fun then be like you whine 24/7 on a ot thread you hate yet follow the war closely;)

No because i no see the fun when the team is lvl 110~ and then its 2 chars bob legend and warcore 60 lvls + than others makes unbalanced war, the best for the war is delete them both, more fun for all but not gonna happent xd

No because i no see the fun when the team is lvl 110~ and then its 2 chars bob legend and warcore 60 lvls + than others makes unbalanced war, the best for the war is delete them both, more fun for all but not gonna happent xd
it doens't really matter this 2 high chars. They still need a team to win a war. Ofc they have advantadge but one man won't win a war. a team will.

it doens't really matter this 2 high chars. They still need a team to win a war.

Bobzor and Warcore are still mvp though, right? :rolleyes::D Edit: I mean I didn't play back then so feel free to correct me, but I heard that "the team" quitted Spectrum because they lost their top lvl char.

Last edited:
Bobzor and Warcore are still mvp though, right? :rolleyes::D Edit: I mean I didn't play back then so feel free to correct me, but I heard that "the team" quitted Spectrum because they lost their top lvl char.
Warcore aka ray never really had pvp. just high nice chars. But ye both are important for the teams cause they just have highest chars xd

U know both of them are important for the combo ue xd without this both the war will be completely different the top mage will be 140 while others 110 -120 and make the war more fun than now..

U know both of them are important for the combo ue xd without this both the war will be completely different the top mage will be 140 while others 110 -120 and make the war more fun than now..
You think warcore and bob legend are non stop making ue combo'sXD? They are not for sure. As you know you have a limit of unjusts. Both chars already rs and for sure not far from ban for unjusts. Nowadays people can counter ue combo's pretty well cause everyone is well known with e rings/ ssa's. So it might look like that on the highscore page but its not how it work ingame.

• [03 August 2018 (12:26)] Killed at level 176 by player: Warcore
  • [22 July 2018 (21:06)] Killed at level 176 by player: Warcore
  • [01 July 2018 (23:16)] Killed at level 175 by player: Warcore
  • roy dominando

• [03 August 2018 (12:26)] Killed at level 176 by player: Warcore
  • [22 July 2018 (21:06)] Killed at level 176 by player: Warcore
  • [01 July 2018 (23:16)] Killed at level 175 by player: Warcore
  • roy dominando
if one of them was solo or outplayd for surexd but doing most damage when someone is not trapped not really dominandoXD But we both know this I hope;p

It actually is a great server, I havn´t really had any nostalgia similar to this one for years. Wars, quest-services, teamhunts, big community and with alot of new players. This is a serious server and I recommend it.

If anyone is interested I am currently selling one account.
Level 75+ EK

Pm for more info.

Last edited:
ill try there
any1 can lend me eq on rook and anything after it?
pm brahs

havoc

It actually is a great server, I havn´t really had any nostalgia similar to this one for years. Wars, quest-services, teamhunts, big community and with alot of new players. This is a serious server and I recommend it.

I reccomend it aswell!

I'm bored of some bugs and stopping playing.

ps.
If anyone wants to buy:
100+ MS mlvl 50+
85+EK skills 85+-
50+ ED+ mlvl 40+
RP 85+ Skills 85+

200CC in cash
a lot of runes sd, gfb, explo, hmm uh

A lot of items.

I accept TC, paypal etc
please message me.

Warcore aka ray never really had pvp. just high nice chars. But ye both are important for the teams cause they just have highest chars xd
I'd take Ray over Bob and Zackis anyday of the week, but compared to Youmirin and Xirvisa there's some gap :)

I'd like to login and play again , but playing from china is just soo fckn laggy, even with express VPN. Too laggy. Now I remember why I quit as the top ML when it started :( Sad
Seems like a good server but from Beijing, even with VPN, unplayable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back