• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Close thread please

ml 2 =)
15f691v.png

your just a bad hacker who was always jealous on me

dude stop flaming on me its fucking not my fault that lolaye asked me to lvl up his char so complain him not me.

Anyway i worldtraded my items on pandoria for 500k in obsidia so i got 700k+ in obsidia now

Hunted for botting in real tibia.my guild is against bots. you will be rooked soon

can someone tell this kid to not disturb me ?=P

stupid furkan
you think ur cool aight??
your just a lame furkaN what play pc and hack his friends
gratz u lost ur only one friend who trusted u.
now play ur games and be heard by the whole otland community as a geek aka noob.

stupid furkan
you think ur cool aight??
your just a lame furkaN what play pc and hack his friends
gratz u lost ur only one friend who trusted u.
now play ur games and be heard by the whole otland community as a geek aka noob.

Darkflame ok ok your right im noob geek okey? i won't reply again, i bet whole otland knows how kiddy you and lolaye are but ty for doing my thrread popular ;)

Darkflame ok ok your right im noob geek okey? i won't reply again, i bet whole otland knows how kiddy you and lolaye are but ty for doing my thrread popular ;)

im not interested to blame you more
just telling ou one thing

im sure we will see us in tibia soon again
but then cry

im not interested to blame you more
just telling ou one thing

im sure we will see us in tibia soon again
but then cry

Dude if u think u can kill me in obsidia just do it i got rl's there lvl 300~ search the name farizo, skyrel, plx kill me, ofc i got more;)

Back