• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's funny? Your exp is high rates and your loot is low rates. Think how that will turn out ingame, maybe 10x is too high - 5x or something, but you'll end up with level 100's that can't afford to fight...

You'll also put off new people. People don't wanna see level 120's / 150's running around on a 7.4 server :S

5x is low enough. as i said its better to not touch stages now
though highest lvl is always main target for people, getting a lvl 120 is gonna be pretty hard and i would say 150 like imposible

What's funny? Your exp is high rates and your loot is low rates. Think how that will turn out ingame, maybe 10x is too high - 5x or something, but you'll end up with level 100's that can't afford to fight...

You'll also put off new people. People don't wanna see level 120's / 150's running around on a 7.4 server :S

I think 3x loot rate will be enough, since higher than that belive me its to much.

Why isn't the server open yet?

Is it a case of 'I'm buying a dedi, I'm buying a dedi' and then you never do, like almost everyone else who says they're opening a server these days?

Launch it already.

And you've GOT to have at least 5x loot rate.

2x?

That's lower than some low rates.
I want dragons to spit out so many shields and gold I can't even carry it and we BETTER not have to do djinn quests to sell them either.

Why isn't the server open yet?

Is it a case of 'I'm buying a dedi, I'm buying a dedi' and then you never do, like almost everyone else who says they're opening a server these days?

Launch it already.

And you've GOT to have at least 5x loot rate.

2x?

That's lower than some low rates.
I want dragons to spit out so many shields and gold I can't even carry it and we BETTER not have to do djinn quests to sell them either.

The server need a flow, if everything is easy to get then it just become a war server.

The server need a flow, if everything is easy to get then it just become a war server.

Dude, it's a high rate, people will be PLAYING to have wars, that's why high rates exist.

Jesus.

3.jpg

Dedicated server in Poland.

Sorry guys but im not just focusing to have war. That why i made those quests and added Port Hope.

Loot rate should stick to 3, everything else is basically balanced.

Doing mundane quests on a high rates is like getting raped in prison. No one wants it to happen, it does sometimes, but lets try and avoid it shall we? If you wanna be a prison queen and have all the port hope quests, go for it but please don't make the rest of us drop the soap in the shower just so we can sell stuff to djinns.

Doing mundane quests on a high rates is like getting raped in prison. No one wants it to happen, it does sometimes, but lets try and avoid it shall we? If you wanna be a prison queen and have all the port hope quests, go for it but please don't make the rest of us drop the soap in the shower just so we can sell stuff to djinns.
signed

Sorry guys but im not just focusing to have war. That why i made those quests and added Port Hope.

NO one wants your quests.

If you want a super happy RPG server then make it low rate.

Otherwise, don't make people do quests, raise the loot rate.

I'm amazed, it's like you haven't thought any of this through and half the stuff you're proposing is contrary to the other half.

You're not jewish, are you?

I made the quest, for those which want to do quests. But if we end up just with high exp & loot rate, there is no reason even to have quests, new adventures and etc.. Since, you guys just end up with killing eachother.

I know people love war and i do so to. But there has to be a challenge in the world of Realera.

Open now on official serwer you fix bugs and quests.
Are you open today or in a week, will have mistakes, so do not hesitate to open it now.

Panic1, why even advertise Realots here? I dont even understand why they call it ot, when its not even open-tibia. Asfar i know its tibia itself.
They may check this to understand waht OT means, since asfar i know their sources are not open.
Open Tibia - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back