• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open now on official serwer you fix bugs and quests.
Are you open today or in a week, will have mistakes, so do not hesitate to open it now.

The server will open this month.

Panic1, why even advertise Realots here?
It's in my signature, never intentionally advertised it.

But make djinns accessible for everyone without doing quest, and then make a Rashid-like NPC

It's in my signature, never intentionally advertised it.

But make djinns accessible for everyone without doing quest, and then make a Rashid-like NPC

You dont make djinn quest to sell, but you need to make the djinn quest to sell to Nahlesar for full Price, else you will get 80% of the price.

I no wait for your serwer open now or bye.
The guy is a crook will not open do not wait for open this server.

I no wait for your serwer open now or bye.
The guy is a crook will not open do not wait for open this server.

If you dont have any patient, then leave the thread. Since i going to put all my money on a dedicate server with ddos protection & 1gbps.

Everything is fine but they do have a point about the Djinns, Print. The djinn/seller NPC should always be there, always. For everyone at 100% prices :p

Everything is fine but they do have a point about the Djinns, Print. The djinn/seller NPC should always be there, always. For everyone at 100% prices :p

It doesn't matter on hight rate you can easy do djinn quest so i don't see the problem.

It doesn't matter on hight rate you can easy do djinn quest so i don't see the problem.

If it's so easy to do, then why make people do it at all - it's a tedious thing that doesn't need to be there. It's the condom wrapper of quests, killing your mood.

Well, im happy to announce that the website is soon done, some coding left into it :) here is a sneak peak!
5BUidd.png

Well, im happy to announce that the website is soon done, some coding left into it :) here is a sneak peak!
5BUidd.png

Looks awful sadly, and does not match with a 7.4 server at all.

And 1 GPBS wont save you from any DDoSer, so looks like you shouldve gone into this with a bit bigger budget if you think that kind of host is "expensive".

Looks awful sadly, and does not match with a 7.4 server at all.

And 1 GPBS wont save you from any DDoSer, so looks like you shouldve gone into this with a bit bigger budget if you think that kind of host is "expensive".

Who said that 1Gpbs will protect my from ddos? The dedicate server will have ddos protection and its mostly better those other server out there with 100mb.

well when i click enter game and put enter with blank acc and pass it telling me wrong password :/

So launch the server then, wtf?

This thread needs to be removed if you aren't setting a launch date.

Reported to the mods.

Doesnt matter, i will make new thread anyway.

Why do you advertise when the server is not online or anything? I would play because originaltibias rates are lowrate

WHEN DOES IT COME ONLINE :D?

The beta was online for 4days.

I have collected all requests and information.

Now need buy dedi, but seems to be out of stock and need to wait.

But we can have this thread open for more discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back