• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [Closed] Thanatos Server, In need of Beta testers!

Name - Brendan
Country - Canada
Ot Land Nick - Moses981

This server looks amazinggg

Sorry Mexicans aren't allowed on his server!

Lol I'm just yanking your chain

Fine, its discriminatory towards Mexican people and very rude. Its like me saying "oh sorry this is an american server Brazilians cannot play here." (Yet Brazilians are part of America, but aren't Northern american) Thought id fill in the sarcasm because i doubt anybody would get it due to the fact people still complain about Brazil playing on the "American" tibia servers in RL tibia^^.

Should be shortly, they are having small issues however which isnt a big deal with a beta ^^. If your on the list, you get Pm'd about the details i think.

Still recruting beta testers?
Name: Troja
Otland Nick: Troja

We're almost there peopleeee. by the way I think the beta will last between 4 and 6 days.

Narzerus ever heard of editting a post? you dont need to post twice in 2 minutes

Its against the rules to double post, but its ironic that MG would say such a thing when MG used to do it quite often :D

@ topic.

Why only 4 to 6 days? o.o I thought beta would be atleast a week to 2 weeks xD

Narzerus ever heard of editting a post? you dont need to post twice in 2 minutes

Just felt like it, nothing wrong with it
@Logan It's not a double post anyways, cause it's got different content :D
@Moist No need to be so rude, there's nothing ilegal going on in here.

Its against the rules to double post, but its ironic that MG would say such a thing when MG used to do it quite often :D

@ topic.

Why only 4 to 6 days? o.o I thought beta would be atleast a week to 2 weeks xD

[Decided to do 2 posts In a row again just to piss people of >;)]
Uhmm, yeah I don't know about that, it depends mostly in the way we handle things in there.

Back
Top Bottom