• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

if you want mana back like before then make this:

UE= 1200
2x mana needed more for each rune
Like= sds 440 mana, uh 200 mana etc..

who told you about mana fluids?wtf
if it was good why u touch it now half ppl wont play

People who want easymode won't play, prolly the same people aimbotting. This is a 7.4 server, something like mana fluid regain should be as it was in 7.4

if you want mana back like before then make this:

UE= 1200
2x mana needed more for each rune
Like= sds 440 mana, uh 200 mana etc..

Exactly, sorcs want all of the benefits of 7.7 (mana costing little and healing LOADS) and none of the disadvantages, ie UE costing more.

Mana's healing 40-80 is much better.

Evulclown u nob its 7,4 but why there are hydras and port hope? now who got 100+ lv has easy to make runes now its harder -.- and GM u made manas for 1,1k before it was 1,6 so and manas giving half mana than before so its still bad :p

At least you should do bp sd cost 3k in shop because i don't wanna spend all my time in ruin tomb with gfb.

Well, ive changed it now 60-90, should be perfect and it cost 55gp.

Evulclown u nob its 7,4 but why there are hydras and port hope? now who got 100+ lv has easy to make runes now its harder -.- and GM u made manas for 1,1k before it was 1,6 so and manas giving half mana than before so its still bad :p

So you want manas to cost less, heal more AND you want hydras to level on?

Looks like you want it all.

GM printer will never solve the sorc problem if he keeps giving in to their whining.

Sorcs Druids Paladins Knights
46 //// 4 //// 13 //// 7

Can't even argue when the numbers are like that, sorcs are so OP it's not even funny.

Before that was OK. Now u changed it and everyone is whining. You shouldnt add it until you will fix anti-bot system. Now its impossible to survive against botter.

By filming or report botters, they will get banned.

About the sorcerers to strong, i dont think only the mana fluids. Its the ue to.

anti bot is bullshit, everyone sd aimbot
cant you ask for help into code an antibot client?

i can help limit classicbotter, but can't guarantee anything else

It wont help much banning aimbotters like u are doing it now. They will always come back on new chars, fix atleast basic antibot system please.

Back