• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

he has eventually fixed all bugs reported
he knows about this UH bug so wait for him to fix it.
you should stop whining about vocation balancing after this UH bug is fixed though

he has eventually fixed all bugs reported
he knows about this UH bug so wait for him to fix it.
you should stop whining about vocation balancing after this UH bug is fixed though

He has fixed more bugs than most server owners have fixed, so I give him his dues for that.

He refuses to balance the vocations in a meaningful way though and won't even reply to posts stating the reasons why they're unbalanced.

His only reply is 'they were unbalanced in real tibia too', when that was just not the case.
Mages were also exceptionally hard to level on 7.4 because you couldn't buy runes in shops, now you can on his server.

Which makes mages not only more powerful in pvp but easier to level.

Printer still won't listen to sense though and as a result the online count is dropping off.

vocation balance in what way? can you tell?

pallis got power bolts at shop
knights melee is highly increased

what else u want for vocation balance?

pd: im playing paladin

vocation balance in what way? can you tell?

pallis got power bolts at shop
knights melee is highly increased

what else u want for vocation balance?

pd: im playing paladin

If the mana's are going to give more mana ala. 7.7 and you can buy runes in shops ala 7.7? then you can't have UE costing 800 mana, it's just too OP.

That coupled with the incredibly fast mana regain and 7.7 formulas makes mages about twice as good as they ever were in real tibia.

Either UE needs to be 1600 mana or other vocs need a boost.

I do agree with @Tauris on UE mana going to atleast 1200, but then it kinda takes out the oldschool feel, so i'd say make ue damage lower. And I know what I mean printer, i played beta for days + the regular for days so.

I believe a change could be made on eks because palas are fine with power bolts

The exori should be 150 or 200 hp instead of 80% of eks mana? this will encourage eks to exp faster and also with the uh bug fixed ek will be the best voc

In today's patch fix:
Code:
Fixed Exevo gran mas pox, it didnt deal any damage!
Fixed wild growth spell!
Fixed Charles, now he dont need focus to say bring me to cityname!
Fixed Exana Ina, now cancel your invisibility!
Fixed Dragon Lord, Hydra and Demon loot!
Fixed UH & IH Healing Exhaust!
Ultimate Exploison take now from 800 mana to 1200 mana, due to spamming ues! This has to be made since to many player are Sorcerers because of the UE. They select Sorcerer because of high mana heal by pots and mana regn.

Enjoy!

before update 20bp sd poi dl = rh , fs , tower shield.
after update 20bp sd poi dl = fs , tower shield
good fix :|

Printer has flat out refused to balance the vocations and the fact he hasn't fixed such an elementary bug as healing and support runes having the same exhaust as offensive runes is indicative of his 'sorcs first, screw everyone else' policy.

Are you kidding me? This guy goes to school while taking care of a server of course he won't be able to answer and support you 24/7.

Adding strong haste to pallys and knights is a bad idea, that's probably why he didn't add that.

He's lowered manas which lowers mages survivability in battles. He's highered the mana cost for UE which with 7.4 manas kinda ruin the whole feeling of playing a 7.4 server.

He asked what exhaust offensive and defensive runes had and that's a hint to me that he's going to fix it. But he probably didn't have time.

You're saying he's refusing to balance the vocations, well this is 7.4 where vocations weren't that balance, sure bugs should be fixed. But seriously blame cipsoft or play another client version where knights and paladins are more OP.

As i see it the online count would've dropped anyways because it's a highrate, they are not meant to last.

If you want a little more balance to balance vocations in oldera ryan made for paladins strong power bolts and knight had exori of 200 mana or around that. Most of the hlvls were knights and everyone was choosing different vocations, not just sorcs.

Its good to fix the healing exhaust but also higher the uh healing, it is really low for a ek.

UH exhaust does infact, need to go down, but if that goes down the healing on it will be fine.

Back