• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

Well, its your choice if you want play Realera stable and created for the people by the people.

Or, you want to play Fribben for the money, only for those got money.

That is how i see OriginalTibia.

Printer, if you want to discuss how other servers look and how the persons are behind it, let me comment on how I look at you.

You are unprofessional, just take a look at your name, you couldn't have chosen a better one than a printer?

You lack of knowledge of 7.4 and you are pretty much a 9.X kid who tries to run an oldschool server that he bought, yet have no experience whatsoever on how it was and how it was played out.

You are very unprofessional, not only in maintaing, but also how you communicate with your players, trying to frame your server as the best one, just because it's based on TFS.

If we speak quality, what have you done to improve your server, pvp-wise and other categories with mine? Nothing, you have only simply runned a click & run server and try to look good in the eyes of non-experienced hosters.

Fribben.

Printer, if you want to discuss how other servers look and how the persons are behind it, let me comment on how I look at you.

You are unprofessional, just take a look at your name, you couldn't have chosen a better one than a printer?

You lack of knowledge of 7.4 and you are pretty much a 9.X kid who tries to run an oldschool server that he bought, yet have no experience whatsoever on how it was and how it was played out.

You are very unprofessional, not only in maintaing, but also how you communicate with your players, trying to frame your server as the best one, just because it's based on TFS.

If we speak quality, what have you done to improve your server, pvp-wise and other categories with mine? Nothing, you have only simply runned a click & run server and try to look good in the eyes of non-experienced hosters.

Fribben.

You going talk with the free engine Avesta, which you have just change name to OriginalTibia hah, you are unexprienced hoster, bro ive worked with otservers when you were in diapers. I love to exprience with my knowlegde, ive hosted from the newest version, pokemon, dragonball, naruto and oldschool. All of those, my favourite is Oldschool. Im not lieing to my players you getting "ddosed", just tell the truth, your engine is unstable. I have hosted the server and we use same host and i have been ddosed, but they never penetrated the anti ddos shield. Can you please show me where i can gain a click and run server? Oh you mean the one you got which is based on mastercores datapack.......... All the quests are made by me.

So GG kiddo, you made a fool of yourself.

Regrads,
Printer
Next time dont make fun of my name, Fribben the guy which love to keep the stuff for his own. Ive helped alot people on otland community, you are here to take the people and play on your server so you can get some cash.

The gap between these servers originaltibia and realera is a very big. Fribben has perfect bugless oldshool server but printer is person who just started his 7.4 career. Sorry but thats how i look it.

Lol i cant say the Original is bugless, those crash issue, duplicate items and "issues". I have exprienced issues but fixed the to the next patch.

i liked that printer's server crashed only once and never felt any ddos, thats the only thing i wanted to add.

You brought my name up, and I commented. You are a little kid who wants attention by proving to people you know more than you don't.

I'm not here to brag or prove what I have done or what I can do, I don't like to share things to the community as I don't want mass production of oldschool servers, because that would result in the death of that, and when I see you; I actually see the death of oldschool servers because once again, your nothing but a unprofessional little 9.x kid who thinks he knows better than anyone else, because of his bought engine.

If you want to continue this argument, I recommened you to not write an essay based on lies, keep facts straight and we can continue.

My server is based on mastercores? hehe, you should think twice before posting, the only one making a fool out of himself here is you.

Trying to gain attention by mudthrowing or bringing up my name, is obviously a fact that you fear both me and my server.

Also, your knowledge in 7.4 is worse than an in-game item on OriginalTibia called rubbish.

Fribben.

You brought my name up, and I commented. You are a little kid who wants attention by proving to people you know more than you don't.

I'm not here to brag or prove what I have done or what I can do, I don't like to share things to the community as I don't want mass production of oldschool servers, because that would result in the death of that, and when I see you; I actually see the death of oldschool servers because once again, your nothing but a unprofessional little 9.x kid who thinks he knows better than anyone else, because of his bought engine.

If you want to continue this argument, I recommened you to not write an essay based on lies, keep facts straight and we can continue.

My server is based on mastercores? hehe, you should think twice before posting, the only one making a fool out of himself here is you.

Trying to gain attention by mudthrowing or bringing up my name, is obviously a fact that you fear both me and my server.

Also, your knowledge in 7.4 is worse than an in-game item on OriginalTibia called rubbish.

Fribben.

Atleast i paid so my players could have the fun they deserve. You downloaded the server and ran it. Stop lieing its not based on Mastercores, i dont think you even have the knowlegde to make a script. The funny part i never hosted 9.x so get your facts right ^^

I will stop argue with a kid which is lieing to himself, when he wake up, look into the mirror and when he sit behind that screen.

Just tell the truth stop taking credits for a engine you didnt even make, i got the balls to have still the name TFS on my engine, since i give the credit to the TFS Team.

So stop being a selfish kid.

Regrads,
Printer

Just take a look at you how you argue, my small toe can argue better than you.

You say that my server crashed and got DDoSed, indeed it happened. But as a "professional" coder as you are, you should be aware of what causes crashes, but obviously don't.

If my server was to be based on mastercores, what facts are you basing this on? Before the mastercores files were to be realesed, I had my server running based on my files with my datapackage. So once again, speak with facts and not assumptions. You are really really pathetic when it comes to argueing.

Also, DDoSing; who wants to DDoS a server with less than 100 players? Most servers that gets DDoSed are famous servers or servers that are on their way of being successful.

You having a crash, without changing anything in your codes, is quite honestly embaressing if you're going to speak about embaressement when it comes to crashes, you bought a server that was converted in the late 2012/early 2013 and yet you happened to have a crash?

You say that your server was "hacked" and that's why people had manarunes, and higher levels? Why don't you tell the people the truth that you actually gave them levels and that they were your friends? I doubt a hacker only satsify by giving himself levels, if he entered your database, he would easily reck your whole server.

But, your so professional and non-money greedy that you just want to host, I'd suggest you to move onto 10.x servers instead, it suits you better there, HP Printer.

Fribben.

Hah, manarunes where did you get that fact from? They are my friends, we live in diffrent countrys and why would i let "my friends" destroy my server?

Wow it like argue with a kid crying and still ignoring the questions, atleast i answer your questions. JUST TELL US THE TRUTH, WHAT IS YOUR ENGINE BASED ON? YOU MADE IT YOURSELF OR IS IT AVESTA!

Ive seen server which have been ddosed when they had less 50 players.

Stop lie and tell the truth, your server is unstable.

Regrads,
Printer

Please stick to barbie dolls instead.

My server is based on OpenTibia and was converted a few years ago, I have fixed everything myself and sometimes I received help from others, Ruthless have also done some part.

My fact about you being unprofessional remains, and people do fail to see that you actually is corruptive and unprofessional are blind and ignorant, your you revealed yourself saying it's your friends. Then it's quite obvious YOU gave them levels and wanted to do a hard-reset with a "reason" instead of just doing it.

Don't know how many times I have to say it, but I deeply pity you.

Fribben.

dont really care about better engines or anything, on both servers you can war and have fun for me that doesnt really matter

but the thing is fribben, you just copied his rates into your new server when realera is offline for a week as you saw those rates succeeded. You will probably take all his players. I would be mad aswell on you if i was Printer.

My server is based on OpenTibia and was converted a few years ago, I have fixed everything myself and sometimes I received help from others, Ruthless have also done some part.

My fact about you being unprofessional remains, and people do fail to see that you actually is corruptive and unprofessional are blind and ignorant, your you revealed yourself saying it's your friends. Then it's quite obvious YOU gave them levels and wanted to do a hard-reset with a "reason" instead of just doing it.

Don't know how many times I have to say it, but I deeply pity you.

Fribben.

You are so funny that you cant even tell what is sarcasm, you see guys Fribben is just a kid, think he know what he is doing.

Back