• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

Tibianic: being mad and unprofessional/stating irrelavant things or making assumptions are different stories.

@Printer: OK.

Fribben.

Fribben, you have infected the theards with your lies and your words which spread lies all over it. Just leave and go back to your thread which want to be Realera!

Printer you once said, there are no friends of you on the server D: .

All the players are my friends, i dont give anyone any advantage ingame.

So tell us how two ppl got from 80 to 120 in 5 min and infinite manarune? your a corrupt gm printer and no one got faith in you anymore, i would play fribbens ots if there wasnt laggs and if there was abit more high rate

So tell us how two ppl got from 80 to 120 in 5 min and infinite manarune? your a corrupt gm printer and no one got faith in you anymore, i would play fribbens ots if there wasnt laggs and if there was abit more high rate

There is no mana rune, as i said base got hacked. They added 999999 mana to their self.

how can u know he is corrupted, or just got hacked?

I don't see why Printer would give his friends OP items and let them ruin the server. Also mocking his name isn't that a bit unprofessional?

@Zaowan did you completely miss the point of the server being hacked? Would he really let his friends make the server go from 60-80 players to 10? You dingus!

I think both realera and originaltibia are good servers, but this was kind of lame and immature of you both. I'm dissapointed.

,,/,, ,,\,, You ducks

Edit - The two servers differs a lot, realera is good in a way and so is originaltibia. I won't make a list though because then i would have to use my brain to recall the two servers. :/

Fribben, you have infected the theards with your lies and your words which spread lies all over it. Just leave and go back to your thread which want to be Realera!

Dear Printer

Fribben don't want to copy realera the only thing he copyed is the high rates THAT ALMOST ALL HIGH RATES HAVE i am sorry but if feel that fribben has better servers just based on the fact that he talked to the players and knew much more of 7.x servers just the fact that me and my friends told you that sd hitted all on stack and you just said no is a clear prof of that.

And the lagging stopped after he got the new dedi which the players payed for so its not bad that he has donates....

haha lame gm fight, fighting with Words?, you guys should focus on your upcoming ot

$20 on printer he gets to use printer to smash fribben head into his brains :pPPPPPPPPP

Fribben OT's just sux wtf.. Full botters, Allways down 24/7 (Massive kicks and lags). I dont play a shit ot of him Gm noob , how many times he post on him site "Ddos will be fixed today new system blabla.." hahah xD please

In fact, that these guys were using mana rune etc for a few hours, + we reported many times and nothing was done, either the gms got no clue about whats happening to their ot or they just didnt give a fuck about it

I was "Zero" was pging my ass of after launch, and saw people came online doing 30 levels, in 1 hour what i did in 6 hours, and when i came to them looking what they are doing spamming mana and had infite supplies, not Printer you said everything is alright thats what made me quit

In fact, that these guys were using mana rune etc for a few hours, + we reported many times and nothing was done, either the gms got no clue about whats happening to their ot or they just didnt give a fuck about it

Zaowan are u fucktard??? those ppl just edited they mana~ etc Printer will give shits for ruin him ot kidding me? HAHA

Dear Printer

Fribben don't want to copy realera the only thing he copyed is the high rates THAT ALMOST ALL HIGH RATES HAVE i am sorry but if feel that fribben has better servers just based on the fact that he talked to the players and knew much more of 7.x servers just the fact that me and my friends told you that sd hitted all on stack and you just said no is a clear prof of that.

And the lagging stopped after he got the new dedi which the players payed for so its not bad that he has donates....

I didnt say no, i never say no. I wrote it down. Ive checked it and you had right, so it will also be fixed.

I didnt say no, i never say no. I wrote it down. Ive checked it and you had right, so it will also be fixed.

No you said to us "no it was like this" and we said this the first days of your server if your are fixing it great thats something good

But don't lie after your great speech of how fribben lies...

Back