• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

--closed--

Status
Not open for further replies.
i already been in the new area at those hydras with reborn and we did go throw the gate but behind that gate are only 2 hydras and nothing more.. just a tp back to the start and 2 passage with something like "not ready yet" on it very weird:S but hydras are not good to hunt:S

i already been in the new area at those hydras with reborn and we did go throw the gate but behind that gate are only 2 hydras and nothing more.. just a tp back to the start and 2 passage with something like "not ready yet" on it very weird:S but hydras are not good to hunt:S

ofc hydras aren't good for you, when you was like level 35 mage running around there xD

include Hydras are supposed to be hunted as a team.

Updated web a bit.
check out at http://realsoft-ot.sytes.net/
From Website said:
42615795.png

don't lose you fate, I got a big surprise coming that hopefully gain that much people as it has been told/requested ;)

not a good event, it forces players to not to play

how the hell could that event force players not to play?

it wont affect any player on the normal world!

neither with laggs or your level/status!

The Event world will be hosted on my computer (not the server computer)
and you cannot use any characters from the normal world in this event!

so tell me how that event would be bad for the community?

I dont think ur mom will be happy over this

1: sarcasm spamm

2: I'm almost 20, live alone, My mom aren't near me nor rule over me, I do wtf I want

3: there's many guys asking me if I can host this event fast as possible

4: what's your point?

hmm, I think I will start play again,

I wont find an other nice OT without uber donating items

EDIT: humm, don't remember my password, is it anyway of recovering my account? (I know my acc name)

Last edited:
I will close this thread soon to create a new one..

but to my point right now,

I've been working for several days to upgrade the server to Real Map.. the update was successful yesterday (no reset, if you had an acc, you still have!)

Status atm:
Map: 95 Mb (full CipSoft 7.6 Map) [not a shitty 65 mb map]
15 000+ Spawns (not shitty owerspawned areas!)
800+ Houses
295 Npcs (working as real tibia)
Djinns: find them in original spots in Ankrahmun desert (no quest is requied)

Next web page update will bring this list:
91666104.png

I adding one line at time, and check that the quest is working before I add it to the list!
so when update come tonight, All quest should be fully working
(ps: all lines are disabled for detailed information, as that will take pretty long time to finish completely)

Add: This is not any download crap I found on google! I've been working total about 500-700 hours with this map! (the last days about 20-30 hours to change the engine system)

Bug Reports: 5k Reward!
Pz Bug: 10k Reward
Debug Reports: Ring of donation as reward!
Bad abuse bug: same as debug!

Tomorrow the server will be on Enchanted Advise!
(I just want to have the quest thing ready before I start the advise!)

Edit: Why change it into a real map?

A: Because there was a bigger request of a real map server then a custom, include this is a nice and running real map. not any download crap as the otlist is overfilled with!

Last edited:
Nice but it was funnier with custom map which made this server so special >.< well w/e GL with it

Nice but it was funnier with custom map which made this server so special >.< well w/e GL with it

I agree.. but in fact, almost none like custom as people have seen to many bad customs..

in future I might start to add customs areas so people have something to explore if they already explored whole tibia map (I bet most players haven't yet! there's to many hidden areas!)

well.. as you see RL map didnt make more people playing here still 10-15 online daily xD

well.. as you see RL map didnt make more people playing here still 10-15 online daily xD

what have I've said..... omg dude learn to read FULLY...

I haven't advise about it yet, none knows it's a rl map now, only they guys readed the new here and those who plays active..

Let us see till weekend how it looks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back