• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

--closed--

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I noted that too.. he got deleted..

Auto tool catch him apparently.. the whole game chat was spammed with laughing....

I'm pretty sure someone copied that ban broadcast to their hotkeys or something..

Peach deletion was pretty big deal for many people..

all I can say now... Peach... I told ya to not use bot as you'll get cached even if I'm not there...

im laughing about you man:p because you don't have a auto tool catcher ore any program :peace: its just yourself spamming it and catching botters because when your offline no1 get catched by the "program" and when your online bans here and there :thumbup: its only good but don't say you got a program for it;)

@ /\ - What!? Take that in english please..

new record 26.png

12:43 New record of players online is: 27

EDIT: 12:44 New record of players online is: 28

I must say, I've been playing realots for a few weeks, well I even think its been about a month now or a little over, dont matter.
It's a good Server, Map is often being worked on,
and Ideas and comments are taken for real, and looked upond
Custom map, really, and I gotta add in there's some pretty fun, funny weird quests.
Btw Don't worry Realsoft, Some people just don't believe something that can be seem as so true, There's is a program out for bots
There's also a Script,
Just keep up the good work, looking to see you in game?
o and How did the rooking go with your lvl 174?
P.S on your website is there a forum or suggestion place?

~Darthlady

realsoft don't have a forum :S whats bad:( because i would like to make screenshots and post them on the forum of realsoft ore pk movie XD

I must say, I've been playing realots for a few weeks, well I even think its been about a month now or a little over, dont matter.
Custom map, really, and I gotta add in there's some pretty fun, funny weird quests.
Btw Don't worry Realsoft, Some people just don't believe something that can be seem as so true, There's is a program out for bots
There's also a Script,

~Darthlady

172 of real tibia: I killed it down to lvl 141 and sold it to Silentdefender.

Forum to RealSoft OT: I will deal with that now soon as it seems there's enough players to start trade boards and such.

There's also a Script,

~Darthlady

Realots and dennis is corrupt, even idiot gets that.. thats all that is needed to say. Realsoft, keep up the good work.

Realots and dennis is corrupt, even idiot gets that.. thats all that is needed to say. Realsoft, keep up the good work.

Thanks!

It has come to my attention that Drags and dragon lords sometimes could make double attack on you, also that they did blood hit every time no matter what eq you are having.

So I've fixed that, if their attack aren't high enough they will either "miss" you or only "poof" on you..

Thanks for reporting everything you think is weird! it make the server become better and better every day =)

//Your RealSoft Administrator

that's the point ;)

any players dear to find that area? ;)

-------------

Soon time to set up Christmas events.

one event will be about pvp "I Do PVP" will the event be named, there will be a small map there you're going to fight other people at same level as you, you create a new character at web site and login the day event start, (time and date will be set later on homepage)

My suggestion is to make everyone will be level 45~ with decent skill/eq.

The Last Player is standing will win a prize I will name later..

The event will have 3-5 rounds and take about 2-15 minutes each round, depending how good skills people are having etc, etc..

hopefully there will be many people joining those events! ;)

Edit:
That event will not be runned in the current pvp world, I will host another world to have the event in (for many reasons..)

Of course the normal pvp world will have 24/7, and will NOT go down during the event.

It shouldn't say "You have opened the fence" It should say "You hear something" or something like that :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back