• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

--closed--

Status
Not open for further replies.
realsoft-ot.sytes.net

Is the ip i'm pretty sure, try that.

Yeah, I knew the IP was realsoft-ot.sytes.net, I just wanted to tell RealSoft he forgot that. :)

But I'm not planning to download the client.
But you did? Or did it work by changing IP while using a normal 7.6 client?

Last edited by a moderator:
realsoft-ot.sytes.net -> xxxxx

do you really have to state my private ip? please remove that.. -.-"

About Administrator Jacob will get dismissed for bad actions ingame, I'm deaply sorry for he's actions and will try to fix up those so people get happy again!
Code:
Deaths
15th November 2009 00:42:45 Killed at level 29 by Administrator Jacob
15th November 2009 00:38:31 Killed at level 29 by Administrator Jacob

But I'm not planning to download the client.
Scann it on virustotal.com if you don't trust me...

About Administrator Jacob will get dismissed for bad actions ingame, I'm deaply sorry for he's actions and will try to fix up those so people get happy again!
Code:
Deaths
15th November 2009 00:42:45 Killed at level 29 by Administrator Jacob
15th November 2009 00:38:31 Killed at level 29 by Administrator Jacob

Scann it on virustotal.com if you don't trust me...

Even a retard can get your IP, so you don't need to hide it. :)

By using a DNS redirect your real IP won't be hidden. It only redirects users who try to resolve the redirect to the IP address that the redirect is assigned to.
Actually you can't hide it as long as you're hosting a server.

Moreover, I was trying to basically explain how that works.

Its not necessarily the ip thats the problem,
the whole thing for the client was so ddos was harder..

Anyone can get the ip.. Port guessing is harder..

Its not necessarily the ip thats the problem,
the whole thing for the client was so ddos was harder..

Anyone can get the ip.. Port guessing is harder..

it's not hard, there's if they start from 0, there's top 9999 diffrent ports to check ;)

will only take few hours :D

Great server, I'm making a second custom client for myself cause i hate the skin atm, If realsoft says so i can release it too other's...

Great server, I'm making a second custom client for myself cause i hate the skin atm, If realsoft says so i can release it too other's...

I'll probably set the server so you can use ur own client or the custom.. if so that information will be added later on, both to web and here

Realsoft, I hope you'll unbanned my IP beacuse.. this is not just punishing me but my sister also from playing.. and many other friends who comes at my house to play this server.
also, my account was banned with it. :( This so pissing me off! I was just exploring a damn cave!

Last edited:
ok boring server i 'won't play sorry:s i will wait till christmas then there will come a good 7.1 server. ciao

ok boring server i 'won't play sorry:s i will wait till christmas then there will come a good 7.1 server. ciao

you don't like low exp? do you? :p

About banished account, All banishments are lifted now, and I've told my admins that they may only report botters/rule violations to me, and I decide if it's justified or not..

Keep in mind that I delete botters!

after the last night accident with Admin Jacob I decided to check up what he's been up to, I checked the datase and found something intresting just after 2 Second from I started to look..

COOKIE - Administrator Jacob has Been DELETED and Dismissed from RealSoft Crew in order to never return!

Reason: an Admin that kills players, summon demons, and summon items as hell..

I want to rember I told you I can check up wtf anything about you or anyone else! even if you aren't making any spells at all I can tell you what you had on your screen and which way you was looking at with Time of it! -.-"

2 seconds search of database to check up if he did do something bad.. I found a secret account with a player which had this:
36964919.png

All players that have been in gain a profit of Jacobs doings have been reseted to the minute before they got the first profit!

COOKIE.. I can't believe it, you seemed so trustful.. I was wrong <.<

Edit: the picture, those are 100x uh's)

Edit 2: After checked the talkings I saw he was talking to a player about bot up a character and hook it up with items.. in private... Omg so stupid.. I told him I see everything omg <.<

Last edited:
Poor.. Pooor Jacob.. Good luck next time!

I would rather say poor poor me.. Jacob waisted 3 hours of my day that I was supposed to use for updates, but had to search database for informations, items and others..

and I'm not happy now....

Realsoft, did you get my private message? And i'll help you get the 3 hours back if you want. I'm here to help. :D

Realsoft, did you get my private message? And i'll help you get the 3 hours back if you want. I'm here to help. :D

I saw, could you sen me a sample of like a village? :p

I'm pretty busy now, I'll PM you back soon as I got time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back