• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Colossus

I've been progressing slowly lately as I am trying to focus on my server itself.
Although, I have a breath-taking reveal coming soon.

Thats what I call unique!
I would absolutely use it if it will work for 0.2 Mystic Spirit versions! ;)
Looks awesome, keep it up mate, the Open Tibia world needs stuff like that!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Alright alright, I finished it.
I wanted to get this over with.

Not much has been added to it due to the time I have available.
In the end, I added meteor strikes, so make sure you see that.

Other than that, that's it. I may come back to it in the future and make it better, but for now, I'm just done with it.

NEW VIDEO IS IN FIRST POST!

Awesome, I wanna be the first to kill it! xd

To say this is breath-taking is an understatement. It's the best creature script I've ever seen.

Jaed pretty much said it... Just wow!

By the way, if you're still wondering if you should release it or not, I say that you release it.

Open Tibia was built on the precipice that it's an open source project, a community that feeds each other and helps each other. If you would release this, yes, there will be ungratefulness/those who try to steal credit or don't even say thanks, etc. That's simple human depravity these days. However, there are those that will not only LEARN from what you've done, but it really would inspire others to make enigmatic and creative creatures such as this one, a section of open tibia that has been seen as stale/gammickey.

I have seriously considered releasing it, here is why I have decided against it:

1. Lots of people have told me NOT to release it; yes, this has no meaning on my decision, but it is an encouragement
  2. It is heavily hardcoded to my server, meaning there's TONS and TONS of things you need to change in order for it to
    work on your server; this screams disaster for the public
  3. The code is embarrassing, it's over 1000 lines long and it's a mess, I rushed through it and it can easily be cleaned up, but due to the time I have, I'm just going to be done with it; it would likely put a dent in my scripting reputation had I released it as in a mess
  4. I never intended this boss to be an actual recreation for any server, I was showing that anything is possible in OpenTibia

Last edited:
If you do release it - put it in prem boards.

But i agree and understand and this will only be mass reproduced on high exp servers for "bosses" that they can profit from.

GhostX
golpe2.gif

Free :)

Last edited:
Back