• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Colossus

anim_sniper2.gif

nou beat ghost :(

axaxaxa OMG!

+ Reply to Thread:
Please, release in free forum and not in premium.

I don't think I will be releasing it at the moment, maybe sometime in the future. Sorry! ^^

Not problem, next in future :) Free :)

If anything big comes from me, it'd most likely be in premium (initially) for the sole purpose of giving donators some benefits and to encourage people to support the development of TFS.

If anything big comes from me, it'd most likely be in premium (initially) for the sole purpose of giving donators some benefits and to encourage people to support the development of TFS.

Someone is anyway going to leak it for people to get for free anyway ;).(for non-premiumers)

You should sell it just for 1 or 2 ppl that you trust so it wont get leak. And really nice work

Someone is anyway going to leak it for people to get for free anyway ;).(for non-premiumers)

Which is why I said (initially), but then again, the likelihood of it being released is minimal anyways.
Until I find time to clean it up and make it more efficient, it's going to stay on my desktop.

man, this is unbelivable

And btw i would love to support TFS but they need to get a bank account or something, i can not make donations via paypal u.u!!!

So how many purchase offers in your pms, evan?

So how many purchase offers in your pms, evan?

Surprisingly, 0. I think it's because I pretty much set the tone a few posts back.
However, I get non-stop PMs on OT-related questions. And, the likes just keep coming, I don't know how many I have, it just seems a ton came.

I don't blame you for not releasing it, but hopefully it inspires people to create something similar. I didnt even think about anything like this but its really damn cool.

Back