• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Come back questions

fipayoyo

Reaction score
Hey, I'd to come back to creating ots after long term (last tibia 8.4) and I have few questions.

1. There are tools to modify tibia sprites and data on new tibia versions like 9.4 or 10.x?
2. It's possible to modify market, remove and add new items?
3. How about protection ot? I remember all ots on tibia 8.4 has issues that could be used to clone items and crash server.
4. Can I modify tibia premium shop offerts?
5. How hard is to move map and scripts to new version(f.e 9.4 or 10.x)?

Currently that's enough

Last edited:
Hey, I'd to come back to creating ots after long term (last tibia 8.4) and I have few questions.

1. There are tools to modify tibia sprites and data on new tibia versions like 9.4 or 10.x?
2. It's possible to modify market, remove and add new items?
3. How about protection ot? I remember all ots on tibia 8.4 has issues that could be used to clone items and crash server.
4. Can I modify tibia premium shop offerts?
5. How hard is to move map and scripts to new version(f.e 9.4 or 10.x)?

Currently that's enough
1. yes.
2. yes.
3. haven't seen any issues.
4. yes.
5. Not hard. Compat file typically takes care of 95 percent of old functions.

1. yes.
2. yes.
3. haven't seen any issues.
4. yes.
5. Not hard. Compat file typically takes care of 95 percent of old functions.
Tibia 10.41 has same pvp system and boss (i mean loot from monster) like this on real tibia right now? I can't use latest version of tfs from github because as I can see there's no tools for tibia 10.98 :/

//Edit
I found that tfs 1.0 (10.41) might be good (if I'm wrong please correct me) but there is problem. When I'm compiling it with Visual 2017 I have to use boost 1.59> and with this version im getting few errors

Code:
1>wildcardtree.cpp
1>mpir_d.lib(memory.obj) : warning LNK4217: locally defined symbol fprintf imported in function __gmp_default_allocate
1>mpir_d.lib(assert.obj) : warning LNK4049: locally defined symbol fprintf imported
1>mpir_d.lib(memory.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp___iob_func referenced in function __gmp_default_allocate
1>mpir_d.lib(assert.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp___iob_func
1>*\vc12\x64\Debug\theforgottenserver.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
but with the latest boost:
Code:
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_system-vc141-mt-gd-1_64.lib'

I'm using correct platform version (updated from 120 to 141) but still no chance to compile it :/
PATH is correct, also I manually selected this libs in project settings.

Last edited:
Back