• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Comeback

Deathbreath set:
Bez_tytu_u.png
This is way to big. Sprites should be small since it "justify" lack of details, proper textures and "3D effect". "Forehead" of that helmet is a good example of texturing, because there should be smooth transition between light and dark colours. And almost all parts seem flat, especially armor and legs. You should stick to 32x32 or work on some details.

Thanks Bump. And ye i know about that Arash, im working on my skills, but its just a hobby.
White tiger coat, inspired on 3d graphic:
sdf.png

Cool sprites :) Maybe crystals are not beatiful but the rest is awesome.

weird, looks good for me, but i just changed host, should be fine now

White coat looks like it only fits buffed guys.
About tiles: Some of them look nice. Grass look flat, you've tried to make it look 3D but combing with other objects in game made it look very, very flaaaaat. In general You should present sprites in native resolution. That stretching makes everything look like shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stretching? What stretching? Bigger sprites were for 64x64 project, thats why they are bigger than tibia graphic and the screenshots shows how those 32x32 looks ingame.

Back