• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Comeback

piku247

Judgment day is comming
Reaction score
Some time has passed since i made my last sprite. From a couple of days im helping in a small project that needs abit custom sprites. I did not expect that i will return to spriting, but its good to be back, even in a small scale. So here we go:
Ammunition (first on top left and three on top right are old one) i had to make two new arrows sets and five new bolts sets
Bez_tytu_u.png

will update when new sprites comes out

Seems like im having some troubles with perspective this days...
3 new heavy xbos, 2 new one-handed xbows, new set of bow+arrows
gem3.png

working on potions now, have some old ones, need to make a couple of new to make it work

Made new potions , you can see them below, the ones with the label.
We also added my old ones, so here we have available potions on the server atm.:
dddd.png

need to rework some of my books now and make couple of more, stay tuned!

arrows looks nice, however didn't like the bolts, the potions looks cool

Thanks for comments guys. Was working lately on gems. Here we go, five tiers of gems (tier 3 was already done by me some time ago)
asd.jpg

working on some shields and spellbooks now

The sprite is cool, maybe you could do the tentacles with more thickness and curves, and some tentacles toward the right :)

Last edited:
Thanks mate :)
9 new ancient amulets!
Bez_tytu_u.jpg

wands next and that should be my last job, at least for now

Last edited:
Back