• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Comeback

Stretching? What stretching?
This stretching:
87bsPGK.png

Easy to steal sprites that way and i don't want that.

It not like They gonna use them in any multi million gaming project, and even if You still have copyrights and can sue them easily.

Probably not, but someone who paid for them, don't want to see them in any other project. And from my experience some people rob everything they can. So i would rather show my work as the way i did than give the robbers everyting on a silver platter.

Ummmmm. Someone paid for it...? Do you even have proper license to publish it - show it here…? You realize that legally you are only the author, but not the owner of those sprites, thus publishing those sprites (even on some niche forum like OtLand) require proper licensing agreement from IP’s owner, right? Don’t publish anything which was made for other people, for real money, because You’re breaking all of the international copyright treaties your country signed and obeys.

Jeez, im not breaking anything, I always ask for permission to publish any of my sold sprites. Can we drop this discussion, it starts to be annoying.

Jeez, im not breaking anything, I always ask for permission to publish any of my sold sprites. Can we drop this discussion, it starts to be annoying.
Then prepare yourself for another dose of being annoyed. Stretched graphics are awful and like @Itutorial said, people still can steal them.

Try to do the same with the grass/plants :). About ripping, its impossible to avoid it 100% but you can make it harder...anyway, just resized image wount give you much protection, try adding effects on the screen via photoshop for example.

Made some rocks, just one pattern as a practice, plus new dirt, but i have the impression they do not match :>
image.png

its reworked tibias orignal rock

I suggest taking a look at some tutorials about anti-aliasing, it would help a lot :)

@up
its a raw version, just to show the idea.

Still working on some architecture, theres new fence/rail (not final version):
image.png

Back