• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand [Competition] OtLand logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, and I feel sorry for the 8th art competition. I know it failed but this time, this competition is more creative and hopefully more active.

This competition consist on making a new logo for OtLand. Yes, the image below Affiliates list on the top.

The winner will get the image used as OtLand's official logo, and a three month donator subscription.

The image has to...
  • be the same size as the image given below.
  • be based on the one we have provided.
  • be in Graphics Interchange Format (.gif).
  • contain the text "OtLand".

logo.gif

NOTE: If you plan on using images on the logo, please make sure you have the permission of the author to use it, or that the image is released in public domain.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it Addie. For now I like yours, alkamene's and cherife's one :p

U used the same font like me :O

hmm.. that's true xD.. I didn't noticed :)

I've selected a font looking old-ish just for the heck of it.. it's about 10 spots away from my previous font.

I've been using this font in previous works.. so I already knew it looked kinda like what I was looking for.

Here is my try..

otlandlogotj6.gif

fix it by throwing an anti alias over it ;)

EDIT after seeing post below:

Advice to those who are going to make some more logos use the Orange color because it's THE HAWTEST COLOUR EVAH

Last edited:
27xgx91.png

Advice to those who are going to make some more logos use the Orange color because it fits best in this theme :)

27xgx91.png

Advice to those who are going to make some more logos use the Orange color because it fits best in this theme :)

That's why I use gold :D

It's nice, but I don't like when they're too thin! :p
I see you did choose a different font for the O, but why not for OTL, so the capitals has a different font instead? xD

We wouldn't wanted the WHOLE theme to turn icy cold would we?
Indeed, look at the logo that are in use at the moment, the color of the text are orange and it fits very good with theme, a blue colored text would make the whole VB theme blue and might look a bit ugly :p

I´ve made in blue extra, to be compatible with the forumstyle.
As requested here in orange.

Attachments

• otland_02_orange.gif
    otland_02_orange.gif
    8.2 KB · Views: 33 · VirusTotal
  • otland_03_orange.gif
    otland_03_orange.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 334 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back